• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
this is because of callback i fixd it here you go download the nulled plugin attached in post download verify.php and put it inside root of your domain where you installed wordpress
Hi!
I put verify.php it inside root domain and install digits from your archive. After two savings of the settings changes, the registration code is automatically replaced and already nothing is saved... Please help!

Reactions: webtarano
@bakree

Thanks for the awesome plugin, but i have updated the plugin and also placed verify.php file at the root folder but still plugin do not saving any changes nor stopped showing "This is a test site built with digit" messages on login, register pages..
you have to turn this off in settings ----->forms--->
Show Protected by Digits

Hi!
I put verify.php it inside root domain and install digits from your archive. After two savings of the settings changes, the registration code is automatically replaced and already nothing is saved... Please help!
you install wordpress in root or sub domain?

maybe someone needs the latest version [v8.2.1.2 untouched]

Attachments

• Digits-v8.2.1.2.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: bakree
Someone facing issue like me
I have installed Digits 8.0+ version on my 2 sites as given method on past posts plugin working correctly but sometime stopped working and i need to clear cache or change to digits settings this is not big deal but i am facing big issue is my website's cron job getting delayed due to this and wordpress admin shows your X schedules was delayed... on same server not using digits than site correctly so i tried to check twice on fresh site same issue occured after sometimes.

Someone facing issue like me
I have installed Digits 8.0+ version on my 2 sites as given method on past posts plugin working correctly but sometime stopped working and i need to clear cache or change to digits settings this is not big deal but i am facing big issue is my website's cron job getting delayed due to this and wordpress admin shows your X schedules was delayed... on same server not using digits than site correctly so i tried to check twice on fresh site same issue occured after sometimes.
thanks for pointing it i disable cron job that probably check licence need some one to test it

• Wow
Reactions: maxpayneinfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock