• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
Thank you for always responding, i unzipped the file on my cpanel and when i try enter the domain i get 503 error.
Missing permissions shouldn't be the cause of error 503. It sounds more like a configuration issue. Check your logs for errors, I don't use cPanel but I believe there is a page where you can look at them. If you can clean up your hosting do that as well, delete old plugins/extensions or reset it if you can. Maybe contact your hosting provider for assistance.

is anyone else experiencing 500 server error, whenever they try to do the simplest of things??? like approve deposits, user applying for withdrawals, user creating accounts, user creating wallets etc... the actions are successfully executed, but it shows 500 server error nevertheless

is anyone else experiencing 500 server error, whenever they try to do the simplest of things??? like approve deposits, user applying for withdrawals, user creating accounts, user creating wallets etc... the actions are successfully executed, but it shows 500 server error nevertheless
Have you set up your email server? If it's not setup it's normal to get errors when registering or doing something with deposits/withdrawals. Find a free SMTP server to use and set it up to stop the errors.

Also: turn on the "debug" option to see the error messages so you can fix them - it's easier than guessing :)

Reactions: larryomakh
Check your smtp settings. It's supposed to send and email and would fail and then cause that error if it can't send the email

Have you tested this script thanks
Don't use this script, it's ioncube encoded and will at one point wipe out the ability to do deposits and withdrawals. Unless you decide to build your own deposits and withdrawal controller methods

Don't use this script, it's ioncube encoded and will at one point wipe out the ability to do deposits and withdrawals. Unless you decide to build your own deposits and withdrawal controller methods
I haven't heard of this before

The script works fine without blocking.
The only problem is that the bot trading addon is installed and activated but not showing on the left menu bar

Please I'm having 404 error not found when visiting my website while trying to install it. Please who can help me out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-03-15-27-18-043_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-03-15-27-18-043_com.android.chrome.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawshalyaD95
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock