• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
download (2).png
if you are interested in the above invalid license key
you can get it from here;

core\resources\views\themes\cryptic\layout\app.blade.php
core\resources\views\themes\cryptic\layout\front.blade.php
core\resources\views\themes\cryptic\layout\guest.blade.php

the person that nulled it should update it and get rid of these
Have you been able to fix yours sir?

pivotdan, Of course you're right, the dev team has commented on this thread several times, Just like Jeffry20d
said, The solution is not to simply comment out the code. The web communicates through an API to the credcrypto servers to request some data such as:

-List of countries
-Types of currencies or cryptos
-Currency conversion

Jeffry20d, Boss what's the update from your side?

pivotdan, Of course you're right, the dev team has commented on this thread several times, Just like Jeffry20d
said, The solution is not to simply comment out the code. The web communicates through an API to the credcrypto servers to request some data such as:

-List of countries
-Types of currencies or cryptos
-Currency conversion

Jeffry20d, Boss what's the update from your side?
🤔how do you feel the issue can be solved sir?

maybe the person who nulled this script helped the developer himself and in return he was paid, it's like a bug bounty which is good and fair. I think the only solution for completely patching is to make it standalone. I didn't notice that there's a smart backdoor on the script which is hidden by who nulled this script, he smart person he reserves the backdoor for his best decision that he can make on future and now he made his mind. :) still best to regards the person who nulled this script, at least we had a chance to try it. :) BABAITO is the best place if you want to learn some knowledge that can help you to patch your security.

I get this error whenever my ioncube_loader is activated and without that I can install an important addon can someone help me fix this issue or is there a way to install addon from my cpanel without activating my ioncube_loader

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 16.40.46.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 16.40.46.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 13
This script is tiring. Ioncube loader is activated yet I can't install any add-ons. I need Help please

Credcrypt 3.0 License key is available in cheaper rate with all addons for version 3, if needed you can contact me on whatsapp +234906225136

100% working, no license issue once installed
✅
this is not whatsapp

i have installed the script successfully and also updated to the latest 3.0 version. i need help on editing the home page information. which file or folder must i edit to be able to change the default written text?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock