• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.67

No permission to download
Hi Guys, I can't fix this little graphical error on the product page.
I believe it is a CSS code error.

I would like to remove this useless shadow from the progress bar.
Can someone help me?

I have tried everything but it doesn't seem to work,
this has appeared since the last update.

Link Here

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 54
Hi Guys, I can't fix this little graphical error on the product page.
I believe it is a CSS code error.

I would like to remove this useless shadow from the progress bar.
Can someone help me?

I have tried everything but it doesn't seem to work,
this has appeared since the last update.

Link Here
Try updating to the latest version 3.1.4

Reactions: katio
PDF Download not working, I installed each 3 previous versions but no response from each version... Please help

Reactions: codelist
oniiemomo updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

v 3.1.8

== Changelog ==
= 3.1.8 =
- Fixed: Zero values of the Checkbox and Image Checkbox did not display in the PDF Quote.
- Fixed: Some letters did not display when PDF was generated in languages other than English.
- Fixed: Date Picker is overlapped on mobile view when the Two Columns Box Style is used.

= 3.1.7 =
- New: Personalized styles for Options of Toggle, Radio, Radio with Image, Checkbox, Checkbox With Image, DropDown, and DropDown With Image Fields.

= 3.1.6 =
- Update: Added option to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
oniiemomo updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

v 3.1.9

== Changelog ==
= 3.1.9 =
- New: Option to assign several WooCommerce Categories to a single calculator for WooProducts.
- Update: Added the option to make any field required.
- Fixed: Hidden by default Formula elements were visible in PDF Quote and Order details.
- Fixed: The arrow of the Image Drop down field was not clickable.
- Fixed: Payment details were displayed in PDF Quote and Order details when Payment methods were disabled.

When activating the plugin, instead of the content, an error message appears on all administration pages: "A serious error occurred on the website. Instructions can be found in the website administrator's email inbox."
For more information on troubleshooting WordPress issues.
Unfortunately, I haven't received anything in my email. I will investigate and, if necessary, provide an error message.

Last edited:
missyano updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

v3.1.15 Nulled

== Changelog ==
= 3.1.15 =
- Update: Added an option to change decimals through arrows in option values of the elements and in the Quantity field.
- Fixed: Uploaded files did not display in Orders when Contact 7 integration was used.
- Fixed: Wrong direction of Multi Range element in RTL.
- Fixed: The color of the SVG icons was changed in Image Radio and Image Checkbox elements with Box with icon style.
- Fixed: The value of the Text field did not appear in WooCommerce orders, Email and PDF...

When activating the plugin, instead of the content, an error message appears on all administration pages: "A serious error occurred on the website. Instructions can be found in the website administrator's email inbox."
For more information on troubleshooting WordPress issues.
Unfortunately, I haven't received anything in my email. I will investigate and, if necessary, provide an error message.

Try disabling all plugins through phpMyAdmin > wp_options > Click edit active_plugins > Insert a:0:{} at option_value > Go.
Once your site is back up again go to your WP dashboard > Plugins
Then delete the disabled old Cost Calculator Pro and download the new version v3.1.15.
Activate Cost Calculator Free Version then Pro Version.

Try disabling all plugins through phpMyAdmin > wp_options > Click edit active_plugins > Insert a:0:{} at option_value > Go.
Once your site is back up again go to your WP dashboard > Plugins
Then delete the disabled old Cost Calculator Pro and download the new version v3.1.15.
Activate Cost Calculator Free Version then Pro Version.
Big thx :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock