• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.62

No permission to download
Hello everyone, I ran into a question, can anyone know how to edit the total and submit text in this plugin? I looked all over and didn't find it

After install,
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

just install on fresh wordpress..

Reactions: jakescannon
oniiemomo updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

V3.0.6

= 3.0.6 =
- Fix: Get PDF button has not appeared before making payment using WooCoomerce checkout.
- Fix: The link of the attached file PDF invoice was redirected to the orders instead of downloading it.
- Fix: Selected values of the elements were reset, when conditions with the Checkbox and Toggle field is used.
- Fix: An error notice did not appear while making payment when the Grand Total was equal to 0.
- Fix: An empty notice appeared after a successful payment with Stripe.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bro, The calculator is only showing when I am logged in to my WordPress. When I log out, the page with the calculator loads blank. What could be the problem?
Have you check if you have not put any content restriction for user role?
or you could disable any cache plugin if you are using one and see if works.
I remeber I had to disable WP Rocket - Lazyload - uncheck Enable for iframes and videos to make it work again.

Have you check if you have not put any content restriction for user role?
or you could disable any cache plugin if you are using one and see if works.
I remeber I had to disable WP Rocket - Lazyload - uncheck Enable for iframes and videos to make it work again.
Thanks it worked, For me I disabled: Load JavaScript deferred

Reactions: missyano
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock