• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Cody chat 3.6 untouched original file

Hello,
I upload version 3.6 nulled.
Enter the correct license in the form 2a4acacca3-a1a2-a1a2-a1a2-acaccac1aa
when installing, if the format is wrong, it will give an error that's why I asked the person who bought the license structure.
License Structure: [0-9a-zA-Z]{10}(-[0-9a-fA-F]{4}){3}-[0-9a-zA-Z]
After the installation is complete, login admin and enter Store username and Store password (anything can be entered) then click confirm.
Complete nulled 100%.
Admin mod if I did something wrong please ignore thanks. I'm just trying to help people as much as I can.
Thank @OneHd and ALL.

Attachments

• codychat_3.6_nulled.zip
    30.5 MB · Views: 54
Usually 13 is considered to be a bad omen and our rule 13 says
Keep yourself away from making Duplicate Accounts for taking extra benefits, joining a promotion/giveaway multiple times, self-promotion by increasing reputation meter (likes, positive reviews on own products/threads/services, me-to-me discussion to increase post counts, etc.). If we find any, then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder
So I am asking again which account will remain primary account with a 7 days ban and which account should be permanently banned considering that you already have a warning.

Thank you for your contribution but multi accounts have zero tolerance policy.

Reactions: DEBAKID
Hello,
when installing, if the format is wrong, it will give an error that's why I asked the person who bought the license structure.
After the installation is complete, login admin and enter Store username and Store password (anything can be entered) then click confirm.
Complete nulled 100%.
Admin mod if I did something wrong please ignore thanks. I'm just trying to help people as much as I can.
Thank @OneHd and ALL.
Thanks for nulling version 3.6

Usually 13 is considered to be a bad omen and our rule 13 says

So I am asking again which account will remain primary account with a 7 days ban and which account should be permanently banned considering that you already have a warning.

Thank you for your contribution but multi accounts have zero tolerance policy.
Hi,
Please permanently block dangletrung account. I will use cashapathy account.
Thank you.

Reactions: slvrsteele
That kid got special talents and warrant a reward. You said it, he is one of the 10 you can count on your fingers.

Give us the chance to see him take a crack on 4.2.

That kid got special talents and warrant a reward. You said it, he is one of the 10 you can count on your fingers.

Give us the chance to see him take a crack on 4.2.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he is not. He's using online service for decoding.
And he admitted v3.7 to v4.2 are uncrackable as of now until decoded.

Couple of those who can are already members of our community. And up to now no online service I know managed to decode the files I gave them.

Reactions: DEBAKID
Sorry to burst your bubble but he is not. He's using online service for decoding.
And he admitted v3.7 to v4.2 are uncrackable as of now until decoded.

Couple of those who can are already members of our community. And up to now no online service I know managed to decode the files I gave them.
Got you!

Got excited a bit cause codychat is one of the most requested scripts...

@cashapathy secondary account was permanently banned and a 5 points permanent warning was issued for this account. Please do refrain yourself from creating additional accounts or break this community rules in the future as your next warning will be a 7 days ban.

Hello,
Complete nulled 100%.
Thank @OneHd and ALL.

Great job decoding this script that everyone is waiting for

I tried to install the copy but it didn't work
I would like to clarify the license that should be included, with examples

Is it possible to upload a copy of the files with a database to be planted and upload the files to get a ready copy and modify the settings as required.

Waiting for a response and many thanks to everyone, especially to the creator of the wonderful work

Great job decoding this script that everyone is waiting for

I tried to install the copy but it didn't work
I would like to clarify the license that should be included, with examples

Is it possible to upload a copy of the files with a database to be planted and upload the files to get a ready copy and modify the settings as required.

Waiting for a response and many thanks to everyone, especially to the creator of the wonderful work
License to install 2a4acacca3-a1a2-a1a2-a1a2-acaccac1aa

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock