• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Cody chat 3.6 untouched original file

Aren't these a bit contradictory? Basically you want the latest version though you know you can't decode it. That makes me wonder of purposes for your request.

@OneHd latest version was sent to Babiato decoding team but it will take some time to reconstruct the code. There's no estimate as of now.
I didn't Know that the latest version is encoded with ioncube php 8.1

The last version have php 8.1 and is encrypted on ioncube12 I have the original file all version plus some custom edit version example v3.5 and 3.6 or 3.7 whit custom work on script plus couples add-ons what are encrypted on io
Version .4.1 is encrypted on ioncube12 need php 8.1 how can nulled this script it's the beste man I have couples addons for the script I have version from 3.5 ,3.6,3.7 and 4.1 I not have this script from another user I am the owner of the licence

I doubt that anyone can null 4.x. It would be great though because boom got greedy with his new subscription plan. He promised lifetime, then turn around and pushed a yearly plan on paid members.

Well, while we're trying to keep some safe env around here you're not helping at all.

From where did that 3.1 version appear while it was never shared on Babiato?
If he would have had a license for example he would have had the latest version.

Another important thing:
There's very very few that can correctly decode ioncube 12 php8.1 and I can count on one hand fingers how many can successfully decrypt dynamic keys of ioncube (and even fewer for php 8.1 dynamic keys)

But I am glad you're sharing the script around to anyone that comes with "I can do it"

Well, while we're trying to keep some safe env around here you're not helping at all.

If he would have had a license for example he would have had the latest version.

Another important thing:
There's very very few that can correctly decode ioncube 12 php8.1 and I can count on one hand fingers how many can successfully decrypt dynamic keys of ioncube (and even fewer for php 8.1 dynamic keys)

But I am glad you're sharing the script around to anyone that comes with "I can do it"
Hy bro I can prove license for the script for all version not nulled if you need to prove the license of the script

Hy bro I can prove license for the script for all version not nulled if you need to prove the license of the script
Do not share your license with anyone but with absolutely anyone. About proof of purchase you already did it.

Another important thing:

That is not accurate. I have a license for 3.x, I do not have one for the latest version.

@dangletrung which account should I ban and which one you would like to keep after a 7 days ban?
this one or @cashapathy ?
Hi,
That account dangletrung is the correct account with my real name information. however I already have upload resources with this account cashapathy so I have to maintain both.
I'm interested in this source code so I looked it up online but I didn't buy it.
I will upload nulled version 3.6 in 1-3 days.
Version 3.7 + 4.x is encrypting ioncube 12 - PHP 8.1 - With dynamic key, it still can't be decrypted.
I do not profit anything. In the code, there is a check of the user's license structure,
Code:
if (!preg_match("/^[0-9a-zA-Z]{10}(-[0-9a-fA-F]{4}){3}-[0-9a-zA-Z]{10}\$/", $purchase)) {
        return boomCode(0, ["error" => "Invalid or already in use purchase key please verify key and try again."]);
    }
and code check sha license in multi file.
Code:
removed due developer lurking
According to this code, there are only 36 characters, but in the code there is a part that checks the license to have enough 40 characters, so I asked @OneHd what is the license structure and I also asked not to send the real license but replace the other characters. but don't change the license structure.
so that I don't have to decode many files because each decoding file costs me.
I don't understand what did I do wrong? I'm trying to contribute to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DEBAKID

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriscross11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock