• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Massive Giveaway Babiato 100,000 Members Celebration Competition!!!

Well, My journey to babiato started when someone randomly posted about his favorite website on another forum. TBH I was a little skeptical about this site as it was new to me and I thought this is same as other forums where they share injected nulled themes and plugins. Nevertheless, I thought of giving it a try and downloaded few of the plugin which I used for trail purposes and to my surprise all of them were clean and not injected at all.
Babiato has been THE place for beginners developers like us who are thinking of using all these paid plugins (which we can't afford) for learning purposes and also for the initial project we might get.
Babiato has been the savior to me as I was out of a job due to a pandemic and I was just getting into elementor and WordPress to get in web development and start my new career.

I can't thank this forum enough as I benefited immensely during my last 6 months of being here. Hope I will be able to give back to this amazing community somewhere or other in the future.

Last but not the least, Thanks to all the admin, staff members, and mods, you guys have been absolutely amazing, and wishing all the very best for the successful future of BABIATO.

LONG LIVE BABIATO

When I first started my journey as a web designer, I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. Sometimes I still feel that way lol. This path in life is a very diverse path and I feel that I will always have an opportunity to thrive everywhere I go. This is mostly because I stumbled upon this forum. When I first found out about things being 'nulled' I found a few shitty websites that broke a lot of stuff and probably infected even more 'stuff' lol. My search for a reliable website and source of nulled plugins came to a screeching halt after I joined this forum. I literally thought it was too good to be true. I was working the night shift at the time so I was up all night working and playing with the themes, plugins and $5 services that you guys were offering. When my wife woke up I ran across the house to tell her all about what I found, I was literally jumping with joy bois... I still do this to her when you badass motherfuckers release awesome sh** on here!!

From Dropshipping to using a CRM, you guys have opened doors that I would have never opened by myself! I am forever grateful for this and will continue to be a loyal member of this community.

It's been 2 years and I have grown so much as a designer/agency and I really do owe it all to you guys. I will do anything in my power to keep my relationships strong on here and keep Babiato thriving for as long as I can. Thank you all so much!! <3
LONG LIVE BABIATO

Heya! Babiato has seriously allowed me to uplevel quickly - I've been messing with WP for 15 years now, and not a coder at all, and only recently have had to turn to web development for income, so rely on plugins to do the heavy lifting. However, I had to rely on free or nulled/buggy plugins and I've wasted probably a cumulative of 1 year, no joke, on starting websites from scratch because bad plugins corrupted them, not to mention I couldn't use bad plugins on client sites so just had to stick to the free stuff.

I found this forum through a search for a specific plugin, can't remember what it was, something obscure and been around a couple months. This site has certainly saved me money on black friday because I didn't have to buy to try, but could try out the nulled & clean plugins here and see if they did what I needed them to.
I do try to buy when possible, and am happy to give back by providing access to some of my own unlimited liscences.
I'm big on open source and sharing knowledge, and so grateful that this type of forum exists for both people like me and beginners who are just getting started and really can't afford to spend money just to play with premium tools when they need to be making money.
- especially now!

I'm not sure what I'd like to see more of here - I believe the staff is very fair in allowing a lot of freedom but has good rules on what is and isn't allowed to keep things safe. It's hard to trust people online, and I believe @Babak has done a great job in creating a trust-worthy community and keeping it that way!

You've attracted so many creative people who are geniunely wanting to help each other, that's so rare, but hope it can be an example for the future of online communities - that don't need to rely on "real life identities" to create a sense of trust. I do feel so happy there are humans out there who are sharing and kind without having to know who exactly is on the other side of the computer!

To everyone's success!!

Hello all,
I found babiato for the first time on google's first page when I was searching for a resource a while ago. I already downloaded this resource from another nulling site but it didn't work and there was no response at all from the people behind that website. But, when I downloaded babiato's one it WORKED! Actually, I found that the community working together to fix any problem and getting new things up.

Thanks babiato.. for every resource, advice and topic from the great moderators i personally love :- @TassieNZ , @NullMaster and of course @Babak .. and all other mods and users who posted any resource or even posted a little advice on a reply ... thanks for everything<3

I've been mainly offline for the last couple of weeks for personal reasons.

I'll sort out winners of this in the next few days once I get caught up with stuff.

Finally I'm getting round to picking winners so here goes....

Capture.JPG

Winners 1-5: I will install and activate Genuine Licences for Elementor Pro, Astra Agency Bundle & 3 Elementor Addons of your choice on 1 of your websites for you.
@Knoclar, @ronouk, @whitebee, @andikacombat & @BlakenFist please contact me directly to claim your prize.

Winner 6: Envato Elements account for 6 months
@sergiosouza please contact @Webstod directly to claim your prize.

Winner 7: 1 year Canva Pro EDU account
@GSP please contact @Webstod directly to claim your prize.

Winner 8: 1 Month Grammarly account
@KangMus please contact @Hexor directly to claim your prize.

Winner 9: 3 year slot on a Canva EDU Team account.
@LM1984 please contact @Hexor directly to claim your prize.

Winner 10: shared slot on a NordVPN 3 year account.
@Chosen_Generation please contact @Hexor directly to claim your prize.

Winner 11: Google News Approval Service
@sweetedschoy01 please contact @Sashidhar073 directly to claim your prize

Winner 12: 20 latest Yellow Image mockups and a vehicle Kit
@3nails1cross please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 13: 10 latest Yellow Image mockups and a vehicle Kit
@aze please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 14: 5 latest Yellow Image mockups
@Tetryx please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 15: 2 Sports Templates mockups
@m1zz please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 16: 1 Sports Templates mockups
@librakhan please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 17: 3 Mockup Cloud kits
@Krishu please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 18: 2 Mockup Cloud kits
@maicol07 please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 19: 1 Mockup Cloud kit
@gg786 please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 20: 3 Mr. Mockup kits
@Mr_Goli please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 21: 2 Mr. Mockup kits
@ChintanBhat please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 22: 1 Mr. Mockup kit
@underwater please contact @TheOneAboveAll directly to claim your prize.

Winner 23: install and activate the Publisher Theme with a Genuine Licence on 1 of your websites.
@guguk please contact @Indiweb directly to claim your prize.

Winner 24: 1 year private Grammarly account.
@ruin123 please contact @Azrael directly to claim your prize.

Winner 25: 1 month Cpanel VPS Shared Licence.
@isabel12 please contact @Azrael directly to claim your prize.

Winner 26: 1 Month of their Affordable SEO Agency Plan.
@bobikzoza please contact @Azrael directly to claim your prize.

Winner 27: 4G Ram VPS (Windows or Linux) for 1 Month (Terms Apply*)
@zeeshaandiv please contact @Azrael directly to claim your prize.

Winners 28 & 29: free access to his private ui8.net download group.
@imraxstar & @mader please contact @TassieNZ directly to claim your prize.

Winners 30 & 31: free access to his private Crocoblock group.
@lutfifuadi & @createdjustformystuff please contact @TassieNZ directly to claim your prize.

Winners 32 & 33: access to a shared Mega Folder containing the Dave Foy - No Stress Wordpress Course.
@MiuMiu & @antimdin please contact @TassieNZ directly to claim your prize.

Winners 34 & 35: access to a shared Mega Folder containing the Iman Gadzi - Agency Incubator Course.
@izakvdm & @giulianovizzini please contact @TassieNZ directly to claim your prize.

Winners 36 & 37: access to a private group that contains a FULLY working Null of Neve Theme & Neve Pro
@angelrose & @jong07 please contact @TassieNZ directly to claim your prize.

Winner 38: Canva EDU service
@Tekno please contact @mader directly to claim your prize.

Winners 39 & 40: Invideo service.
@peter81 & @jojogo please contact @mader directly to claim your prize.

Winner 41: invite to a team Invideo account as a team member with your email/password.
@joetch please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 42: they will install and activate a genuine licence for the Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites.
@Naysuuuuu please contact @BlakenFist directly to claim your prize.

So that's everyone that entered won a prize. I'll draw the winners of the remaining prizes in a separate post soon.

Thanks alot man. :love:
I really don't have an idea about a thing or two to what I have won. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Whatever it is, I'm more than happy to share it to others. All good for me. :)
Congrats to all winners.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Finally! The long wait is over, Total prized were more than 70 as I calculated from the list, It was interesting to see that only 42 participated in this Giveaway, hence the number of prizes were more and long listed, therefore we expected good prizes, It is sad to see that 10 out of 42 winners were awarded just "mockups". although I requested @medw1311 for prize No. 24 or 65 if possible. buy anyhow, if anyone needs my prize I can give it voluntarily to anyone interested as I do not require mockups. Thank you

I want to thank everyone who contributed and participated in this great draw! congratulations to all the winners and I am very happy to be participating in the best forum in the world!

Thank you Babiato! 💟

Here goes the 2nd round of winners...

Capture.JPG

Winners 43 - 46: they will install and activate a genuine licence for the Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites.
@giulianovizzini, @isabel12, @Knoclar & @izakvdm please contact @BlakenFist directly to claim your prize.

Winner 47: a Google Drive Unlimited Storage Account.
@jong07 please contact @BlakenFist directly to claim your prize.

Winner 48: Google data extractor 1 year license. 1 PC only without API
@Krishu please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 49: whats app business-sender 1 year license V.8. 1 PC only
@Tekno please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 50: Instagram video editing
@Tetryx please contact @whitebee directly to claim your prize.

Winners 51 - 60: they will install and activate a genuine licence for the Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites which will be valid until November 30th, 2021.
@ChintanBhat, @3nails1cross, @aze, @LM1984, @imraxstar, @Mr_Goli, @createdjustformystuff, @andikacombat, @ronouk & @lutfifuadi please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 61: install a genuine licensed Genesis Framework and the winner's choice of Studiopress theme (from studiopress.com) on the winners Wordpress site.
@sergiosouza please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 62: install Wp-Rocket plugin with license for 5 years
@mader please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 63: install either a Neve or Hestia or Zelle Pro theme on the winner's Wordpress site and activate lifetime license.
@m1zz please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 64: install SEOPress Pro plugin on the winner's Wordpress site and activate lifetime license.
@peter81 please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winners 65 - 67: receive a slot on a 3 Year Canva Edu Team Account.
@joetch, @Naysuuuuu & @angelrose please contact @sweetedschoy01 directly to claim your prize.

Winners 68 & 69: Email Scraping service
@gg786 & @sweetedschoy01 (you were close to winning your own prize lol!!) please contact @haksxsx directly to claim your prize.

Winner 70: Targeted Web Traffic Over.
@bobikzoza please contact @haksxsx directly to claim your prize.

Winners 71 - 73: install and activate a Genuine DIVI Licence on 1 of your websites.
@Chosen_Generation, @BlakenFist & @GSP please contact @vishnu_singh7 directly to claim your prize.

Winners 74 - 76: an invite to IPTorrents
@maicol07, @underwater & @KangMus please contact @slvrsteele directly to claim your prize.

That's all prizes allocated now. Congratulations to all the winners and many many thanks to all those that donated prizes.

Finally! The long wait is over, Total prized were more than 70 as I calculated from the list, It was interesting to see that only 42 participated in this Giveaway, hence the number of prizes were more and long listed, therefore we expected good prizes, It is sad to see that 10 out of 42 winners were awarded just "mockups". although I requested @medw1311 for prize No. 24 or 65 if possible. buy anyhow, if anyone needs my prize I can give it voluntarily to anyone interested as I do not require mockups. Thank you
Firstly, it took so long as I was offline for 2 weeks due to personal reasons!!!

Secondly, it seems you don't understand how a raffle works. You don't get to choose your prize rather you get the one allocated to your "ticket" number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock