• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
hey, everything setup is done properly but one issue is once I set flow builder its messages are not sent according to keywords

Facebook asked for business document and statement to give out the API, How do i go about this?

Is it the same for you guys?

Reactions: Userkda

V9.0 - 8th Jan 2024 (Auto update only) - Untouch​

Code:
1. Huge improvements on Live Chat:
- Attractive and feature-rich design.
- Browser notification and sound notification for new message received.
- Canned response. (Generate and store responses for instant sending)
- Attach file (Send file, image, video, audio on Live Chat).
- Record voice or sound and send on Live Chat.
- System messages and notifications for adding and removing labels and sequences.
- Mark a message to read, unread, archived and unarchived.
- Return to the dashboard from the live chat with just one click.
- Smooth reloading of the Live Chat window for updating messages.
2. Flow Builder Improvements:
- No more “Trigger keyword” component. Trigger keywords can be added right on the Start Bot Flow.
- Postback terms are eliminated for an easier bot building experience.
- Add an existing flow on button and quick reply.
- A Sequence message campaign can be assigned from the Start Bot Flow.
  Previously, it was possible only on a button.
- Unsubscribe from sequence automatically from the bot itself.
  Unsubscribe from sequence options are on the Start Bot Flow and on the button.
- Conditions can be used anywhere on the bot.
- Added Carousel and button components for Instagram bot.
3. Bot Reply Improvements:
- Duplicate and copy a bot to another Facebook page.
- Export and import bot Flows.
4. Separate menus for Messenger and Instagram have been added, eliminating the need for toggling back and forth.
5. Social Media posting simplified:
- Only Facebook and Instagram posting features are available.
- Other social media posting features are removed for simplicity.
6. Team member add-on has been added.
- Create team role.
- Create team members and assign them to team role.
7. Search tool removed.
8. Scan inbox (Old subscriber synchronization) Removed from the Subscriber Manager.

Attachments

• xerochat-v9.0.zip
    80.7 MB · Views: 60
Does anyone have the Team Member Manager add-on?

Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.

Attachments

• Chatpion_v9.1_nulled_by_d1srupt3r.zip
    80.7 MB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.
Do you know a way to update without losing my clients and bots?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock