• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Can someone edit the custom code so that the header shows a graph of the user's current subscriber count and the total subscriber limit of the user's current plan?

I tried to customize it, but because I didn't understand the structure of chatpion, I couldn't successfully display the value on any page. For example, the value 15000 is the maximum number of page subscribers in the user's current package plan. The maximum number of page subscribers is 15000. However, I can only successfully display the header after visiting the /payment/usage_history page. Once I visit other pages, it will not be displayed. will be displayed.

And 11992 is the user's current number of bot subscribers, and I must visit /subscriber_manager/bot_subscribers before I can successfully get the value.

If anyone has a way to successfully obtain the value on any page, please share it with me. If you need it, I can also share my current source code with you and discuss how to implement this function. Screenshot_2904.png Screenshot_2905.png

Can someone edit the custom code so that the header shows a graph of the user's current subscriber count and the total subscriber limit of the user's current plan?

I tried to customize it, but because I didn't understand the structure of chatpion, I couldn't successfully display the value on any page. For example, the value 15000 is the maximum number of page subscribers in the user's current package plan. The maximum number of page subscribers is 15000. However, I can only successfully display the header after visiting the /payment/usage_history page. Once I visit other pages, it will not be displayed. will be displayed.

And 11992 is the user's current number of bot subscribers, and I must visit /subscriber_manager/bot_subscribers before I can successfully get the value.

If anyone has a way to successfully obtain the value on any page, please share it with me. If you need it, I can also share my current source code with you and discuss how to implement this function. Screenshot_2904.png Screenshot_2905.png
where is the place that you need to put it ?
is the dashboard ? or only in the page subscriber page ?

where is the place that you need to put it ?
is the dashboard ? or only in the page subscriber page ?
I want to put in header. This allows you to view the layout globally, without visiting a specific page to see the number of subscribers.

Below is the code I am currently using:

Create new model file
/application/models/Subscriber_model.php

Create a new view file subscriber_total.php
/application/views/admin/theme/subscriber_total.php

Finally, apply the subscriber_total.php file in the header file
/application/views/admin/theme/header.php

I want to put in header. This allows you to view the layout globally, without visiting a specific page to see the number of subscribers.

Create new model file

The first step is finding a controller that returns the data on every page, eg: the Announcement Controller.

Since the announcement is displayed on every page, simply add the function in this controller to return the data you need.

Another way is making a controller for your subscriber_total component.

The Payment Controller, public function usage_history() function has the code you will need to retrieve the required data.

Hopefully you have an idea on how to setup the controller and the functions.

Last edited:
im used some trick more than 1years for this chatpion. Get nulled extended and untouched regular licensed. Extract 1st untouched regular then extract nulled extended. you will get free update without need to license.believe it or not but i can get update for extended licensed.where to get this file? = im also download from here.dont be lazy to search
Can you provide it to me?

Can anyone please upload the latest version of the script latest version v8.7

and also all of this 16 addons in the bundle https://xeroneit.net/portfolio/chatpion-add-on-bundle

Also these 3 free addons as well

Thanks in advance

Reactions: mohammedabdelkader

Create new model file

i think that you have to require_once those files in the home controllers into this function :
"public function _viewcontroller($data=array())"
after that you have to set it up into the header theme of the Admin
( /application/views/admin/theme/header.php )
like this :)
1698396168784.png

Reactions: BlazeX
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock