• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
1. This is not an extended version. Can anyone help me activate the extended version? 1684329277526.png The extended version has these options.

2. How do I automate recurring payments for users?
3. How do I add the mobile number field required on the signup page?

im used some trick more than 1years for this chatpion. Get nulled extended and untouched regular licensed. Extract 1st untouched regular then extract nulled extended. you will get free update without need to license.believe it or not but i can get update for extended licensed.where to get this file? = im also download from here.dont be lazy to search

Reactions: hackthegravity
im used some trick more than 1years for this chatpion. Get nulled extended and untouched regular licensed. Extract 1st untouched regular then extract nulled extended. you will get free update without need to license.believe it or not but i can get update for extended licensed.where to get this file? = im also download from here.dont be lazy to search
kindly could you please share here with us i will be thankful to you please

You can share the extended version

Having problems with the creation of the app in facebook.
Does anyone here have already bm manager verified as a tech provider?

Hi everyone !

i try to add instagram account, but he don't added.
also i have same facebook pages added without any problem, and other pages not added !

any one have idea about this ?

Those who say the link is not working, please use VPN. Link is working smoothly.

Apart from that, when we install the script, it asks for a purchase code, how do we solve this problem?

I deleted the original purchase_code for home.php, but this time it asks for a purchase code for open ai, how do I get around this?

Any one experiencing Blank page after click on pruchase on messenger bot to display the ecomerce product ?

how i can solve this there is no error on dev tools & also on server log files!

Thank you

1688974295209.png

any help ? see capture when i inspect element there is no head & body content when i access store link directly its working but not inside messenger , nothing loaded

1688974516872.png

Hello
I downloaded all nulled versions, and untouched versions, and every time I try to run, the script gives me 404 page trying to find the installation script 'mydomain.com/home/installation', what should I do =?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock