• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download
1705017762904.png

1705017788897.png

@katalk even after updating buddyboss, still had same issue with the first image, and it's like that for most of the settings please.
I also can't find the issue.. Recheck your web server settings.. or other plugins problem..

Babak updated BuddyBoss Platform Pro with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.50

Download BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.50 Nulled Free
= v2.4.50 =

* New Feature! - Introducing reaction into the platform, where your members will now have the ability to react with different emotions to posts, comments and replies. As an added feature you will be able to customise your emotions to suite your brand.
* Enhancement: Core - Reactions settings updated to include REST API’s

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated BuddyBoss Platform Pro with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.60

Download BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.60 Nulled Free
= v2.4.60 =

* Enhancement: Core - Name changed in Reactions emotions selectors from ‘Emotions’ to ‘Emojis’
* Bug: Core - Removed Reactions lower icon upload limit of 200px to allow for smaller icons to be uploaded
* Bug: Core - When switching languages in WordPress some words were not translated from backend to frontend due to translation path issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

This does require nulling for all functions to work.
NULLING Instructions:

Open the file \includes\bb-pro-core-functions.php

Go to line 56 (approximately)
PHP:
    $license_exists = false;

Change to ...
PHP:
    $license_exists = true;

Save the file and you are good to go!

Or download nulled one ...

TassieNZ :)
Hello, please can you re upload. the nulled version because the link is dead and the solution didn't work. thanks in advance.

Hello, please can you re upload. the nulled version because the link is dead and the solution didn't work. thanks in advance.
When you change this to "true", the feed on the frontend stays loading and never finishes loading. Please provide me another solution. I thank you in advance.

Reactions: Cirphrank
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock