• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin v2.4.41

No permission to download
this is the file i got from the link the other one is update from my site
is the "Group Forums Parent' available on this plugin?
mine is not showing that's why all group discussions created is placed in my parent forum directory.. Screenshot 2021-10-10 150814.png

mine is the same as your but other version we can choose which forum for group but not in this version
is the "Group Forums Parent' available on this plugin?
mine is not showing that's why all group discussions created is placed in my parent forum directory.. Screenshot 2021-10-10 150814.png

Do you have some ideas why when I install Buddyboss, it crashes my WordPress, and it is a critical error? I can not install it because, after this, WordPress doesn't work correctly. I can't get this plugin active.

Do you have some ideas why when I install Buddyboss, it crashes my WordPress, and it is a critical error? I can not install it because, after this, WordPress doesn't work correctly. I can't get this plugin active.
try changing php version

Reactions: rambo1989pm
There is a new version of BuddyBoss Platform available. View version 1.7.9 details
There is a new version of BuddyBoss Platform Pro available. View version 1.1.6 details

Most appreciated if anyone has it.

Thank you.
e.

can someone update resource link to this official link for latest plugin for buddyboss i attach the file this time but next you can just go to the direct link from developer
Code:
https://buddyboss.com/free-downloads/buddyboss-platform.php

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-1.7.9.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 29
Hi there
Is anyone has issues with video and images upload after new plugin update please check on your site after updated

i have both plugins nulled auto updates & latest version

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro (1).zip
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • buddyboss-platform.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 24
Babak updated BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin v2.0.7

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Plugin v2.0.7 Nulled Free
= v2.0.7 =

* Notifications - Handled Activity comment auto-generated notification incorrect text issue
* Forums - Handled small Forums widget issue shows wrong discussion count
* Activity - Handled activity comment @mention issue gets converted into HTML markup on post
* Media - Handled document upload double extension issue on document directory screen
* Media - Handled symlink option gets enabled issue when activity settings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: olibuoil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iti
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock