• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
any update for child theme sir @MeMa

What is this nonsense?

Attention, child topics are never updated! Please understand this before you start developing something using a child theme. A child theme exists so that you can write your own functionality for your project and not lose your developments when updating the main theme.

Reactions: Lalo and domba
I just want to thank you for the update given. Just this morning, we've got malware into our websites using Bricks and suddenly our website goes critical wordpress error.

I've tried excluded all the plugins and still giving critical error and only when I updated bricks manually, the website can start running again...

There is however a new php file created on the home directory and several injection script on wp-includes files.. (I found out after checking error_log).

I highly suggest all bricks user to IMMEDIATELY update your bricks theme. Thank you

This theme is infected (v1.9.3). I installed it on a staging site to test and its infected the site with a backdoor/seo worm (no other plugins or themes were installed). Shame

Reactions: tingtung
This theme is infected (v1.9.3). I installed it on a staging site to test and its infected the site with a backdoor/seo worm (no other plugins or themes were installed). Shame
A known vulnerability is probably being exploited. All version before latest 1.9.6.1 are vulnerable to this security issue. Please update and stop spreading misinformations.

Show me in the changelog where they fixed vulnerabilities? No vulnerability fixed in 1.9.4/1.9.5/1.9.6....

Start reading... There is literally link in changelog in this forum, you can also google bricks changelog and you could found it in a second but instead you're making new reply here which doesn't add anything constructive.
I have manually checked nulled 1.9.3 and untouched 1.9.3 original from Bricks website and there hasn't been added or modified anything other than code that check for license.
So next time before you comment anything and spread lies, you can double check your facts before.
Babiato resources are safe. Babiato, any uploader that has trusted uploader or null master label is verified safe.

I'm getting this error

Installing Theme from uploaded file: bricks-1.9.6.1-nulled.zip​

Unpacking the package…
Could not copy file. bricks/languages/ms_MY.po

Anyone? @finalcorp every time it's showing a different language file that it can't copy.
The problem is in the permissions of the translation files on your hosting. Check with your hosting provider. Because similar mistakes are not found in me or in other people. I do not provide tech support on this forum, so please contact your hosting provider.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
No, not yet (with version 2.0 that is), although as a rule, I always try to use as little plug-ins as possible. Many things that I want to achieve can be done with a little code, where a plug-in would be overkill.
ver 2.0 is officially out there, and it seeems epic

• Wow
Reactions: finalcorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock