• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Babak updated Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] with a new update entry:

Booknetic v3.5.6

Download Booknetic v3.5.6 - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] Nulled Free
v3.5.6 – 27 Apr 23
Added features:

• Added iCalendar button at the booking finish step, allowing users to easily add their appointment to their calendar.
  • Added warning message to notify users to enable the second option in waiting list settings, ensuring that they have all the necessary options enabled.
  • Added dynamic translations for service extras notes, allowing for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and ferc35
Paypal payment gateway for Booknetic v1.1.6
Customer Panel for Booknetic v1.2.8

Attachments

• booknetic-customer-panel_1.2.8.zip
    724.5 KB · Views: 40
  • booknetic-payment-paypal_1.1.6.zip
    447.2 KB · Views: 24
I'm having "Service not found. Please go back and select a different option." Error, anybody have the same issue? I'm using the latest version.

Added Staff and service but on booking page i'm getting that error. I'm sure that the staff is attached for the location i'm choosing on reservation page

Alguém pode compartilhar a atualização do SAAS? Obrigado

v2.4.0 – 08 23 de março

+ Adicionado o recurso de gerenciador de contas Stripe Connect;

+ Adicionado o evento de inscrição do cliente ao fluxo de trabalho SaaS;

+ Fez pequenas melhorias e corrigiu alguns pequenos bugs.

hello everything is fine? did you get this version 2.4.0 and the latest 2.4.1?

Hello there,

1. This SaaS is actually the Extended License version of Booknetic ? Guess Answer is NO for sure - I feel coughing $489 is the only way to go SaaS ready :(

2. Also do we have All-add-ons combined in one shot for the extended SAAS license for Booknetic ? This whole chunk in one place might be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: m00nsp3ll
that's right extended license version 2.4.0 or 2.4.1.

I have many errors I think I'm just updating the version to correct.

that's right extended license version 2.4.0 or 2.4.1.

I have many errors I think I'm just updating the version to correct.

But the extended license worth $489 hasnt been cracked successfully for an install and minting of dollarzzzzz from the business thereby. we gotta buy the extended or wait till it gets cracked successfully :(

But the extended license worth $489 hasnt been cracked successfully for an install and minting of dollarzzzzz from the business thereby. we gotta buy the extended or wait till it gets cracked successfully :(
Yes, I am also thinking of purchasing it. Don't know got any promo or not. I can confirm no extended promo on last year's Black Friday.

Hey there, I have tried this with multiple versions but can't find a solution to this, when I add a custom form to booknetic it wont show up, form is saved successfully but it doesn't show up in the list. PLease help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 2.29.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 2.29.24 PM.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 28
i am using laters version, i set up everything properly staff, location, service but on the booking form when i'm on select service, it shows me this error? any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
Dear admin, could you please add resource for proper working Booknetic version and Saas version as resource. All downloads are attachment on the post.

Thanks a lot

i am using laters version, i set up everything properly staff, location, service but on the booking form when i'm on select service, it shows me this error? any ideas?
You must have set the "time slot length" to "time slot as service duration" option, try adding the time manually and it should work!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 4.08.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 4.08.48 PM.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: m00nsp3ll
You must have set the "time slot length" to "time slot as service duration" option, try adding the time manually and it should work!
thank you for your reply, it did not work. on previous pages i saw some peoplke having the same issue with the latest version.

I've tried and there are some missing tables we have to update it manually to make the script work correctly... Also, does anyone have the SaaS version which costs ~ $500?

i have this script (non saas) installed and working perfectly on version 3.5.0
if anyone needs any help with the script i can help

AKSakallı updated Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] with a new update entry:

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling v.3.6.0

v3.6.0 – 09 May 23

Added:

Now you can select email aliases associated with Gmail as a sender email
Added once per booking filter to the Coupons feature
Fixed:

Fixed the bug that caused duplicate timeslots to appear on the booking panel.
Fixed the scroll problem on the booking panel that occurred when selecting custom duration.
Improvements:

Improved the usability of the "Customer resets password" event, making it more user-friendly and efficient.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Customer Panel for Booknetic1.2.9
Coupons for Booknetic1.1.6
Tax add-on for Booknetic1.1.7
Stripe payment gateway for Booknetic1.1.8
Square payment gateway for Booknetic1.0.9
Email action for Booknetic workflows1.1.9

Attachments

• booknetic-workflow-email_1.1.9.zip
    342.7 KB · Views: 25
  • booknetic-tax_1.1.7.zip
    202.7 KB · Views: 22
  • booknetic-coupons_1.1.6.zip
    225.9 KB · Views: 23
  • booknetic-payment-stripe_1.1.8.zip
    647.4 KB · Views: 20
  • booknetic-customer-panel_1.2.9.zip
    724.5 KB · Views: 19
  • booknetic-payment-square_1.0.9.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekgarg1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock