• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Try the below nulled versions. To prevent issues, install and activate Booknetic first, then click Booknetic menu to finish the initial installation. At last, install and activate Booknetic SaaS.
Hello, I was working without any problem with the plugin but today the access to the saas dashboard disappeared, I did not install or update any plugin during this time. Any idea?

Are there any other plugins you are using with booknetic? if you do, disable all of them and try to refresh browser

I thought maybe this is default behavior and I should create a tenant to access booknetic through the tenant link but when creating a tenant and I tried to access the link I get the following error: There has been a critical error on this website.
That's right! It's the default behavior.

Hello, I was working without any problem with the plugin but today the access to the saas dashboard disappeared, I did not install or update any plugin during this time. Any idea?
Not sure what happened, usually error database will cause the problem to access the dashboard. Did you try to deactivate and activate the plugin again?

Not sure what happened, usually error database will cause the problem to access the dashboard. Did you try to deactivate and activate the plugin again?
Yes, I alreary deactivate and activate with no lucky, Do you know if it is safe install addons from this thread? maybe that was the problem

Yes, I alreary deactivate and activate with no lucky, Do you know if it is safe install addons from this thread? maybe that was the problem
Didn't try add-ons. If you test a new fresh installation and it works well, then the addons may cause the problem.

Customer Panel for Booknetic v1.2.6
Custom forms for Booknetic v2.0.8
Google Calendar integration for Booknetic v1.1.9
Zoom integration for Booknetic v1.1.0
Stripe payment gateway for Booknetic v1.1.7

Attachments

• booknetic-customer-panel_1.2.6.zip
    723.8 KB · Views: 44
  • booknetic-customforms_2.0.8.zip
    291.5 KB · Views: 63
  • booknetic-google-calendar_1.1.9.zip
    236.1 KB · Views: 42
  • booknetic-payment-stripe_1.1.7.zip
    647.4 KB · Views: 38
  • booknetic-zoom_1.1.0.zip
    220.5 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Can anyone share the SAAS update? Thank you

v2.4.0 – 08 March 23

+ Added the Stripe Connect account manager feature;

+ Added the Customer sign-up event to the SaaS workflow;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Didn't try add-ons. If you test a new fresh installation and it works well, then the addons may cause the problem.
I can confirm that not all addons work in the saas version, customer panel addon and custom forms do not work correctly, in the case of custom forms the forms are not saved and in customer panel there is a redirection problem when logging in to enter the customer panel.

Reactions: abarrajj
v3.5.3 – 17 March 23

+ Added custom fields and appointment extras to export function for appointments;

+ Added classes to elements in the booking panel to prevent sending empty classnames to Google Tag Manager;

+ Improved appointment search by service extra name;

+ Increased login duration to 14 days;

+ Changed confirmation message for duplicate customer timeslot bookings;

+ Fixed issue with copying start and end times in the staff timesheet;

+ Fixed bug with date input in custom form conditions;

+ Fixed issue with setting value for staff in custom conditions;

+ Fixed bug in iOS app where checking the "Bring People" checkbox would increase and decrease the value by two;

+ Fixed issue with skipping extra on the back step;

+ Fixed error when staff step was hidden and there was no staff for a service;

+ Fixed issue with custom duration input in the backend;

+ Fixed bug where conditions could not be deleted in Custom Forms;

+ Fixed CSS and RTL issues;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Custom forms for Booknetic2.0.9
Zoom integration for Booknetic1.1.1

Attachments

• booknetic-customforms_2.0.9.zip
    292.3 KB · Views: 46
  • booknetic-zoom_1.1.1.zip
    220.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hey guys, first of all, thank you for the great job done here. Really appreciate all you do ! A year ago i downloaded from here Version 2.7.7, and till today i am using it on my frineds website. However i wanted to migrate to the newer version, so i was wondering if somebody has done it. My problem is migrating the current bookings to the new version. The rest of the settings i can do myself, but last time i tried, the backup was not accepted by the new version of the plugin. Thank you in advance !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock