• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
WooCommerce payment gateway for Booknetic v2.0.0
Custom forms for Booknetic v2.0.4
Coupons for Booknetic v1.1.3
Customer Panel for Booknetic v1.2.2

Attachments

• booknetic-coupons_1.1.3.zip
    225.6 KB · Views: 66
  • booknetic-customer-panel_1.2.2.zip
    723.5 KB · Views: 74
  • booknetic-customforms_2.0.4.zip
    289.2 KB · Views: 68
  • booknetic-payment-wc_2.0.0.zip
    225.9 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
1674183758593.png

Ask for purchase code :(

Does anyone know to fix it?

Last edited:
It's really frustrating... After wasting all day on this I couldn't get it to work. I read all these pages and tested everything they indicated. Too bad... If anyone knows how to make it work, please let me know!

It's really frustrating... After wasting all day on this I couldn't get it to work. I read all these pages and tested everything they indicated. Too bad... If anyone knows how to make it work, please let me know!
sure , No one help you from this forum... This nulled plugin not working .

Reactions: ASilentObserver
Someone has Ratings & Reviews add-on ?

Last edited:
Anyone knows why when I add an extra to a service, then I hit "Save" the page refresh and my extra is not saved?

Anyone knows why when I add an extra to a service, then I hit "Save" the page refresh and my extra is not saved?
In previous comments to this post, someone uploaded a sql file to modify the database and allow saving and updating information. Did you do that update first in the plugin?

I dont think because nobody nulled it since half a year or so :(
Which version are you talking about, the regular version or the saas version or both? Because as far as I understand, the regular version (nulled) does work or am I wrong?

Babak updated Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] with a new update entry:

Booknetic v3.4.6

Download Booknetic v3.4.6 - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] Nulled Free
v3.4.6 – 27 Jan 23

+ Added an option to delete associated WordPress users when deleting Staff & Customer;
+ Added option to update or create a new user when editing Staff with "use existing WordPress user option" selected;
+ Added a timeout for Payments in the Booking panel;
+ Added an ability to change WooCommerce order status when the appointment is paid from the backend (WooCommerce...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock