• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
The latest version does not work for adding bookings....... what's the point in uploading it, if it doesn't even work.............................

You need to install Booknetic first.
Thank you.
Here's what I did:
Download booknetic nulled from this thread and the saas version you shared.
In a clean installation I installed first booknetic and then booknetic saas. Installing booknetic saas disappears the booknetic menu from the wp desktop. Maybe I'm getting something wrong
Thank you

Here is the SaaS version, it requires Booknetic.
shouldn't there be a booknetic and booknetic sass in different posts? so that your override is not lost in the threads? It's just an opinion, thank you very much for the contribution.

Thank you.
Here's what I did:
In a clean installation I installed first booknetic and then booknetic saas. Installing booknetic saas disappears the booknetic menu from the wp desktop. Maybe I'm getting something wrong
Thank you
Try this #667.

Try this new 3.5.0 nulled version.
Thanks, this version actually installs correctly and is not throwing DB errors.

EDIT: apparently, it doesn't like to be installed on a WP where Booknetic was already installed, even after removing the plugin and manually removing the remaining tables and files from earlier install. The install screen doesn't appear for me.

On a fresh wordpress it's working fine.

Last edited:
Thanks (y), so I replace with this new nulled version and now I get a installation screen and when I clic on install the page is reload with this message "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."
This plugin is really tricky =(

Thanks (y), so I replace with this new nulled version and now I get a installation screen and when I clic on install the page is reload with this message "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."
This plugin is really tricky =(
Can you provide a screenshot?

I capture a screen record, here Thanks
Try the below nulled versions. To prevent issues, install and activate Booknetic first, then click Booknetic menu to finish the initial installation. At last, install and activate Booknetic SaaS.

Attachments

• booknetic-3.5.0-wp.solar.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 139
  • booknetic-saas-2.3.9-wp.solar.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 198
Try the below nulled versions. To prevent issues, install and activate Booknetic first, then click Booknetic menu to finish the initial installation. At last, install and activate Booknetic SaaS.
Woow your are awesome, works perfectly. Thank you

Customer Panel for Booknetic v1.2.0
Coupons for Booknetic v1.1.2
Custom forms for Booknetic v2.0.0
Tax add-on for Booknetic v1.1.2
WooCommerce payment gateway for Booknetic v1.1.6
Giftcards for Booknetic v1.0.9
Zoom integration for Booknetic v1.0.8
Paypal payment gateway for Booknetic v1.1.3
Mollie payment gateway for Booknetic v1.0.8
Stripe payment gateway for Booknetic v1.1.3
Square payment gateway for Booknetic v1.0.5
Email action for Booknetic workflows v1.1.5
thanks ♥

Last edited:
I did exactly as you mentioned with the files uploaded but still getting the same issue
I zip the folder booknetic, installed it, then activated it/installed it and the plugin works as expected.

Then I zipped the folder booknetic-saas and installed it, after activation the booknetic link in the menu disappeard and I'm only left with Booknetic SaaS in the wordpress menu.

I thought maybe this is default behavior and I should create a tenant to access booknetic through the tenant link but when creating a tenant and I tried to access the link I get the following error: There has been a critical error on this website.

Thank you.
Here's what I did:
Thank you
This is how it should work... The Sass Version is for managing the "Tennants" Once a client signs up for a package they then willhave the option to embed the system. If you want to display a demo on your main site then you sign yourself up as a "tennant"

If you look at the official booknetic sass page and click the admin demo you will see its only got the sass button on te admin panel

This works fine how i did it:

1. Install Booknetic and then activate
2. Install Sass
3. The standard Booknetic button on WP admin will disapear (which it should)
4. created the pages (from the documentation) and set them in the Sass Dashboard

To Display a demo i created a tenant and used the iframe to embed into the main "super admin" website

Thanks for the upload anyone struggling to get it set up DM me i will try and help
Another tip if still designing the main website - have the front end open in a incognito window or when you click on the sign in page it will re-direct to the wp admin
Example of it working (still building the site) here

Last edited:
Reactions: abarrajj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock