• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Betheme 27.0.4 - Nulled - Full Demos
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks - Display issue while editing post types: post, shop archive, single product
* Fixed: Templates - Templates that offers live builder only - Issues when Builder Mode is set to Blocks for pages and posts

* Fixed: BeCustom - Custom slug - Edit with BeBuilder button link
* Fixed: BeCustom - Dashboard UI mode Dark [69369]

* Fixed: WPML - Translate Templates - Post options

Attachments

• Betheme_27.0.4.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 53
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks - Display issue while editing post types: post, shop archive, single product
* Fixed: Templates - Templates that offers live builder only - Issues when Builder Mode is set to Blocks for pages and posts

How to use? I get error when importing demo import

Whats the error ?
you while importing demos ?!
I have just tried and it's working fine !

I dont understand then..... How do you upload slider I dont understand? Before I just download betheme and all work, now it finish but theme is broken or it keeps importing forever

content is spinning now

Last edited:

After installing this, i gotta import the website again or it'll work fine?

Sorry for bothering you but question is What does Child Theme do and how it works?
Sometimes you need to modify main theme php filesa to achieve something, which means editing the original code of the theme, but if you edit the original files then update the theme, all your edits will be gone :)
so, you install child theme, copy the files you want to edit from the main theme to the child theme and edit the ones in the child theme :)

Reactions: Thesoftwarepimp
From version 27.0 BeBuilder Blocks are disabled. How could I enable BeBuilder Blocks and use classic page builder instead of BeBuilder? image_2023-05-27_195841472.png

It's mentioned there, bebuilder blocks is now part of bebuilder !
if you want the classic one then install class editor plugin
Thanks for reply.
What is the name of classic editor plugin that I must install?
Bebuilder is good but classic editor was very easy to use and fast.

Thanks for reply.
Switch editor priority - WordPress Editor - Bebuilder.
BeBuilder Blocks is now part of BeBuilder
Link to the classic WordPress editor:

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-05-27-21-41-39-071.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-05-27-21-41-39-071.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: kaveh
Thanks for reply.
You can also restore the classic WordPress widget:

Reactions: kaveh
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.0.4

Download BeTheme v27.0.4 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.0.4 – May 27th, 2023

* Fixed: WPML - Translate Templates -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock