• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
now all wordpress theme and plugins must support 8.1 php and all devs now work to make it right any update for :

27.0.2​

thank you

Betheme 27.0.2 - Nulled - Full Demos
* Added: Before After element - Responsive image dimensions (srcset)
* Added: Icon Box - Link title attribute

* Fixed: BeBuilder visibility - Hide for everyone - Error when saving Theme Options or Post Update
* Fixed: Popup builder - Display trigger - On button click - Missing popup template ID
* Fixed: Tools - Regenerate Thumbnails - SVG images with mimetype 'image/svg'
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks - UI mode: Auto - Builder icons color
* Fixed: Page Options - Custom CSS field - Unwanted special characters change
* Fixed: Theme Options - Custom fonts - Hash # in font name
* Fixed: Theme Options - Custom fonts not working when Google Fonts disabled

* Fixed: Privacy bar - Hide 'more info' link if link field is empty
* Fixed: Google Maps Advanced element - Additional marker with HTML description
* Fixed: Payment Methods element - Image alt tag PHP notice

* Fixed: PHP 8.1 Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter

* Improved: Theme Options - Pagination type option moved to Global > Navigation

Attachments

• Betheme_27.0.2.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 25
help please! how to change the color in the sticky menu? the background of the main menu must be white! and when you scroll down it changes to dark blue???

help please! how to change the color in the sticky menu? the background of the main menu must be white! and when you scroll down it changes to dark blue???
Here's how it's done in Betheme 27.0.2
1. Select the Section (background) of the main Header.
2. Go to the Advanced - Background - Scroll tab and change the color here

1684995593493.png

I have a white menu, when I scroll, it looks like this in the settings, I found a penct, but there are three options to choose from (light, dark, or as a theme) and I need to make it blue

Attachments

• іііі.jpg
    іііі.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ккк.jpg
    ккк.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 12
I have a white menu, when I scroll, it looks like this in the settings, I found a penct, but there are three options to choose from (light, dark, or as a theme) and I need to make it blue
Install the BeTheme Header Builder plugin and create a site header on your own.

Reactions: zixtler
Header builder in now Deprecated and already included in templates
So I found it! in the templates you can make your own menu! The only thing then is the mobile menu also disappears (the standard mobile menu looks better than the one from the template! Can you tell me how to make the menu for the desktop version in the template and leave the old menu for the mobile version? Is it possible to write this somehow in the code?

Reactions: GamerXon
So I found it! in the templates you can make your own menu! The only thing then is the mobile menu also disappears (the standard mobile menu looks better than the one from the template! Can you tell me how to make the menu for the desktop version in the template and leave the old menu for the mobile version? Is it possible to write this somehow in the code?
You can create another to show only on mobile, top right corner for sticky, mobile and desktop.
or use an easy custom css to change the standard menu color

I saw it, but if you create a menu there, the settings are not the same as in the old one, look at the photo, I reset the old menu and the new one! In Sarom, everything looks aesthetically under the menu opened with a cross, which is on the right side, but in the new one, it is not so (((

Attachments

• Без имени-5.jpg
    Без имени-5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi Babak, Thanks for this share, But could you please provive update?
Betheme 27.0.3 is out.
Really need it, if you could help?

Thanks

Reactions: SENNA_BR
Hi,

Please update! 🙌

------------------------------------------

Version 27.0.3 – May 26th, 2023​

* Added: BeBuilder - Settings - Show confirm window whenever you click one of the options which requires page reload

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Some SVG without specified size are not visible after update
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks - Builder loading time whenever set language is different than English

* Fixed: Mobile - Mobile menu: Classic - Duplicated menu toggle icons

* Improved: Image sizes optimized - Five redundant sizes removed
* Improved: Pre-built websites - Set recommended WordPress Media image sizes for imported pre-built website

Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.0.3

Download BeTheme v27.0.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.0.3 – May 26th, 2023

* Added: BeBuilder - Settings - Show confirm window whenever you click one of the options which requires page reload

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Some SVG without specified size are not visible after update
* Fixed: BeBuilder Blocks - Builder loading time whenever set language is different than English

* Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: SENNA_BR and chezzz
I saw it, but if you create a menu there, the settings are not the same as in the old one, look at the photo, I reset the old menu and the new one! In Sarom, everything looks aesthetically under the menu opened with a cross, which is on the right side, but in the new one, it is not so (((
Go to Theme Options > Colors > Menu or Header to change the regular menu colors

Betheme 27.0.3 - Nulled - Full Demos

* Improved: Image sizes optimized - Five redundant sizes removed
* Improved: Pre-built websites - Set recommended WordPress Media image sizes for imported pre-built website

Attachments

• Betheme_27.0.3.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 28
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock