• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
anyone with the live streaming, stories, Live Mingle - Plugin like omegle,chatroulette, Feed Plugin, Unlimited Manual Payments Plugin. pls share?

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software 4.4.3.4​

What updated after 4.3.7?​

What’s changed version 4.3.8​

• Update required to use the new premium plugin (feed system)

What’s changed version 4.3.9​

• Admin panel plugins organization
  • Removed instagram importer
  • Fixed small bugs

What’s changed version 4.4.0​

• Added support for new premium plugin swiper
  • Support to php 8.x
  • Fixed mobile game page loading freezing
  • Fixed mobile site stories page show rows with 3 users
  • Fixed sometimes when you open edit profile modal in mobile site language dont load
  • Fixed centered alingment of close modal in mobile site
  • Fixed gifs was not displaying in mobile site
  • Fixed live stream gifts
  • Fixed landing4 issue with login
  • Fixed landing login in mobile redirect
  • Fixed allow upload gif images as gift in the admin panel
  • Fixed the issue in mobile site that was showing km when miles was setted in the meet page
  • Fixed admin language auto translate
  • Fixed if send image in private chat and charge credits per message is enabled discount credits from the user
  • Fixed admin change password function from the admin panel
  • Fixed small design bugs

What’s changed version 4.4.1​

• Fixed small bug

What’s changed version 4.4.2​

• Added support for new premium plugin ai auto responder
  • Added only premium users can view stories
  • Fixed small bugs

What’s changed version 4.4.3​

• Added support for new premium plugin unlimited manual payments
  • Added new page date requests - allow users to create dating invitation based on current user gender and looking criteria for display the requests in the site - check the configuration in plugins - pages - date
  • Added phone sms verification system to verification plugin
  • Added private chat message smart live translation for users that speaks in different language
  • Added persian langauge to admin language manager
  • Added show me everybody option to settings page of mobile site
  • Added option to allow only premium users to upload stories
  • Added in the admin panel private image price and allow/disallow premium/basic account types to view private images
  • Improved admin panel links and connectivity
  • Updated videocall adapters to latest version
  • Updated belloo payment page for support php 8
  • Improved mobile site ui-ux
  • Fixed issue that dont allow to send message even when the user had credits
  • Fixed fake users last access time
  • Fixed private profile images in the site
  • Fixed reels page not displaying in admin panel
  • Fixed premium users see private profile images
  • Fixed some css and js console erros
  • Fixed that some smtp of some hosting was not able to connect to smtp server
  • Fixed dont show highlighted stories in the profile if the story plugin is disabled

What’s changed version 4.4.3.1​

• Added live chat translation feature (auto translate live if the users doesnt speak the same language) [plugins - pages - chat]

What’s changed version 4.4.3.2​

• Fixed small bug in live chat translation

What’s changed version 4.4.3.3​

• Fixed allow different type of accounts see or not private content - [plugins / software / account privileges ]

What’s changed version 4.4.3.4​

• Fixed redirect bug with theme editor when trying to edit a landing theme

Full Nulled Version. Just upload server.​

Admin login: [email protected]
Admin password: 123456hackery
Password: hackery

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software 4.4.3.4​

What updated after 4.3.7?​

What’s changed version 4.3.8​

What’s changed version 4.3.9​

What’s changed version 4.4.0​

What’s changed version 4.4.1​

What’s changed version 4.4.2​

What’s changed version 4.4.3​

What’s changed version 4.4.3.1​

What’s changed version 4.4.3.2​

What’s changed version 4.4.3.3​

What’s changed version 4.4.3.4​

Full Nulled Version. Just upload server.​

Admin login: [email protected]
Admin password: 123456hackery
Password: hackery
This isn’t the extended version with all the plug-in so your just mixing up the file , I’ve been through all this before your just making it harder for everyone to keep it updated

to ALL
Do not pay attention to what ukgamer writes (says) (in this thread). Try something new, devise, create.
He never posted ANYTHING useful (except files with vulnerabilities), never showed a really working site. But he ALWAYS criticizes what others are doing (and he always does it right away, without checking on a real site). Pay attention to this.
p.s. Read his correspondence with users in this thread. Sometimes it seems to me that this is written by an wally who can only puff out his cheeks.

Last edited:
to ALL
Do not pay attention to what ukgamer writes (says) (in this thread). Try something new, devise, create.
He never posted ANYTHING useful (except files with vulnerabilities), never showed a really working site. But he ALWAYS criticizes what others are doing (and he always does it right away, without checking on a real site). Pay attention to this.
p.s. Read his correspondence with users in this thread. Sometimes it seems to me that this is written by a wally who can only puff out his cheeks.
Look all you have to do is read the thread and check the files the files posted above are not the extended version plan and simple

You really don’t know what your talking about I was the first one to ever nulled this script on here and most other places and fixed the vulnerability and loads of other bugs , my extended version still work perfect

But other users keep posted crap damaged not extended version and saying things don’t work the way they should

Yes I’m a Wally as I wont give you the updates without you helping others first , what so hard ?

But it’s all good when users come back next weeks saying things don’t work , my response will always be the same , your using the wrong files

I don't want to read noch einmall how super good and selfless you are. Let's end this.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterX
Hello it is possible to have the bello links with extended version of 4.4.3.4 with all the plugins thank you see you soon

Yes when you have 3 resources of your own
I'm interested. I give to the community, have several resources shared, and have nulled several scripts. I'll check it out and vouch for you to put the naysayers at bay (not that you really need vouching based on your uploader status)

I see the local guru is in no hurry to share anything.
About: AI Auto Responder. Work only for ALREADY existing fakes or for licensed script.

to admin: I post for forumusers not different rubbish (which perhaps no one needs), but what they ask for. Is this considered a useful resource for the babiato? If not, I promise no longer post anything and what I posted I will delete (so as not to clutter up the ukgamer branch).

p.s. The owner did not answer me (about pass), so I think I can post it for everyone.
pass: BELLOORU

Attachments

• bellooru_aiautoresponder_full.zip
    4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I see the local guru is in no hurry to share anything.
About: AI Auto Responder. Work only for ALREADY existing fakes or for licensed script.

to admin: I post for forumusers not different rubbish (which perhaps no one needs), but what they ask for. Is this considered a useful resource for the babiato? If not, I promise no longer post anything and what I posted I will delete (so as not to clutter up the ukgamer branch).
Thank you for sharing truths.

Reactions: ubuntu263
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock