• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AWS 11500$ CREDIT

Shandar

Oct 31, 2020
Earth
Hello lovely team, i hope that you are fine !!

tell me what business you can do with 10000$ aws credit ! i got my credit today
If you can share with me any business idea to get money with this please ( i don't want to sell the account ) thank you

Last edited:
I'm planning my own website for online course selling and live one to one education about forex trading crypto trading and gold trading. But having a good hosting is very expensive, this is really going to help a lot. But don't know the process to get it.

Reactions: Shandar
How did you get that? Well if I were you I'll going to start a web design agency since that is what I'm doing right now :)

Unfortunately, it goes away fast once you start spinning up a few ec2, rdp, lb etc. Once the credit is finished, it becomes costly and will be relatively harder to migrate. Have fun while it lasts.

i want this bro, planning to run a video hosting server for viral videos shared by users. please give it to me if possible. thanks

Unfortunately, it goes away fast once you start spinning up a few ec2, rdp, lb etc. Once the credit is finished, it becomes costly and will be relatively harder to migrate. Have fun while it lasts.
can you explain what is lb ? it's for the first time for me to interact with amazon web services

web hosting business make sense, if you have knowledge on this field.
i have already sell webhosting through contabo vps & whm/cpanel ( shared license ). i will think about this, but how we can make the good price, for later when credit are 0 & we will really pay for the service ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock