• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
Yes, it used to be a separate Plugin (sold separately). I'm still using it with an older version of ACCS.
But from version 2.5 it is no longer needed.

www plaster-plugin com

This plugin is quite good when combined with ACCS, it is shared in Babiato with the old version.
Then when automatically updated, just Nulled to pass the license and continue using.
Oh, okay. So it is now integrated into the ACSS plugin, got it. ACSS works without nulling.. So you're saying that the Plaster part of it now needs nulling in order to work? Did I get that correctly?

Reactions: hellearth
Oh, okay. So it is now integrated into the ACSS plugin, got it. ACSS works without nulling.. So you're saying that the Plaster part of it now needs nulling in order to work? Did I get that correctly?
You misunderstood. Since version 2.5 ACSS has built-in 'Plaster' into the core, there is no need for a separate Plugin, no need for nulls. You can skip it 😁

Last edited:

You misunderstood. Since version 2.5 ACCS has built-in 'Plaster' into the core, there is no need for a separate Plugin, no need for nulls. You can skip it 😁
Well, this explains all.

I never felt the need for this add-on for ACSS. But nice now to add it to the core.

Plugin Link

@purpletiger @Lalo
I have few Plugins to use Bricks with ACSS more efficiently. Plaster is one of them...

I tested with Advanced Themer + ACSS. It added a mess I had, so I removed Advanced Themer and used the current plugins.

Advanced Themer has some better copy functionality, but will try it with another website.
With the current Bricksbuilder brings a pretty cool experience :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalo
@purpletiger @Lalo
I have few Plugins to use Bricks with ACCS more efficiently. Plaster is one of them...

I tested with Advanced Themer + ACCS. It added a mess I had, so I removed Advanced Themer and used the current plugins.

Advanced Themer has some better copy functionality, but will try it with another website.
With the current Bricksbuilder brings a pretty cool experience :giggle:

Hmmm, I rather not use plugins like Advanced Themer. for me no need for it at all.

Reactions: hellearth
Hmmm, I rather not use plugins like Advanced Themer. for me no need for it at all.
Having a plugin that has all the necessary functions is a lucky. But it depends on experience, coding skills, thinking to build modules, ... otherwise the plugin will be very heavy, difficult to develop and maintain.

Advanced Themer integrates quite a lot of functions, but since I haven't used it and conflicts with ACSS, there is no review.

Just testing it in the future, because it may bypass some other minor plugins.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing the update mate. Watching the release video as well.

When will the stable be released? Does anyone know?

Kevin said in a comment reply "a week or two".

By the way, is there a Babiato Discord server? We should have one 😃
ah i see, fu**... I need it ASAP stable. thx!

By the way, is there a Babiato Discord server? We should have one 😃
No, there is just TG channel, for news. I think we need to request such a thing. amazing idea.

Reactions: purpletiger
ah i see, fu**... I need it ASAP stable. thx!

No, there is just TG channel, for news. I think we need to request such a thing. amazing idea.
Use v2.4.2 version for stability. Probably will update at the same time as Bricks builder 1.8

ANY news on when they will release 2.5 Stable???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock