• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website v4.6.5

No permission to download
v3.7.6
- Improvement: Added a new filter 'astra_web_stories_position' to change the position of web stories. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/change-web-stories-position/ )
- Improvement: Builder - Button - Added typography options from Astra Pro to free theme.
- Fix: Mobile menu does not close when you click a one page navigation link inside them.
- Fix: Responsive color options from 'color-group-control' are hiding when trying to set them in responsive devices.
- Fix: Removed unwanted title and desc tag present for search icon.
- Fix: WooCommerce Pagination markup misaligned on mobile devices.
- Fix: Gutenberg separator dots not appearing properly on frontend.
- Fix: JS console error when Custom Layout is added for header.
- Fix: Accessibility - Tab navigation does not highlight menu with submenus.
- Fix: Filter to disable all Meta Settings of Page/Post by default is not working in Gutenberg based metabox. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-all-meta-settings-of-page-post-by-default/ )

Attachments

• astra.3.7.6.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 82
this is not a free theme ? im bit confused plz advise
This is a free theme which is freely downloadable.

Read the first post in this thread, sort of a giveaway there....

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website - Download Free Astra Theme

Freely available to download yourself here....

If you are after Astra Pro addon or Astra Premium Starter Templates addon, then they can both be found separately on Babiato, just use the search function provided. 😉

v3.7.6
- Improvement: Added a new filter 'astra_web_stories_position' to change the position of web stories. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/change-web-stories-position/ )
- Improvement: Builder - Button - Added typography options from Astra Pro to free theme.
- Fix: Mobile menu does not close when you click a one page navigation link inside them.
- Fix: Responsive color options from 'color-group-control' are hiding when trying to set them in responsive devices.
- Fix: Removed unwanted title and desc tag present for search icon.
- Fix: WooCommerce Pagination markup misaligned on mobile devices.
- Fix: Gutenberg separator dots not appearing properly on frontend.
- Fix: JS console error when Custom Layout is added for header.
- Fix: Accessibility - Tab navigation does not highlight menu with submenus.
- Fix: Filter to disable all Meta Settings of Page/Post by default is not working in Gutenberg based metabox. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-all-meta-settings-of-page-post-by-default/ )
cant import template :(
Capture.PNG

1. Download the free original Astra theme version from WordPress
2. Delete the current version you have; delete the Astra-addon
3. Search the forum for Astra templates to import; Search for astra-addon
4. Download both and upload them to the right folders
5. Profit

*Offtopic. Can you please share what design software have you used to make this screenshot with the arrows?

5. Profit

*Offtopic. Can you please share what design software have you used to make this screenshot with the arrows?
Thanks for your reply and suggestions, I already tried what you suggested above but still getting the error.
BUT, I will again try it now.

BTW, I used SNAGIT for ScreenShot and Explaining the Problem.

Thanks & Regards

Reactions: nesym
5. Profit

Same error again

5. Profit

Able to setup to a FREE template, but wanted to import "Gift Shop" Template and while importing getting the same error.

Is there anyone who was able to import a premium astra template successfully? I have read through all forum pages on this topic, and I cannot find a single case where someone reported that the premium templates were working. All give errors. If there is anyone out there who could successfully install a premium template, please list the exact plugin versions you are using and the steps to follow.

Is there anyone who was able to import a premium astra template successfully? I have read through all forum pages on this topic, and I cannot find a single case where someone reported that the premium templates were working. All give errors. If there is anyone out there who could successfully install a premium template, please list the exact plugin versions you are using and the steps to follow.
Able to setup to a FREE template, but wanted to import "Gift Shop" Template and while importing getting the same error.

Please stop bumping this thread up with questions about Pro templates.

This thread is purely for the Free version of Astra theme.

If you have issues with installing any templates, then go the appropriate thread here.

This is the same link that @nesym had already given to you if you had actually followed it.

Also @marcov
Apparently you read all forum pages about this.....
I have read through all forum pages on this topic, and I cannot find a single case where someone reported that the premium templates were working. All give errors. If there is anyone out there who could successfully install a premium template

You even posted in the same Astra Templates thread as well as on this thread here with the same....

And yet you fail to mention my posts in that thread from last December where I showed you fully working premium template installed....

And also twice again last week when talking to @neldrew in that thread....

Or any posts from @neldrew either....

I think this calls for @GambitSteel 'welcome' 😉

Reactions: simpax3
Babak updated Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website with a new update entry:

Astra Theme v3.8.1

Download Astra Theme v3.8.1 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v3.8.1

- Fix: Users updating from v3.7.8 in some edge cases facing resource allocation error.
- Fix: Global Typography Body and Headings font family preview changes not appearing in the customizer.
- Fix: Beaver Builder page content width not working properly with block editor CSS compatibility.
- Fix: W3 validation - Role attribute is missing for Account element link.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: panthera
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock