• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
Ban him, please

I don't know what expect, all easy breazy?
It's incredible

"and I cannot find a single case where someone reported that the premium templates were working"

I imported successfully the template using a simple workaround

But of course, if you are useless and want to be fed with a spoon, nothing will work for you.
I bet Medw won't do this if he doesn't want to lose a potential customer :LOL:

Ban him, please

I don't know what expect, all easy breazy?
It's incredible

"and I cannot find a single case where someone reported that the premium templates were working"

I imported successfully the template using a simple workaround

But of course, if you are useless and want to be fed with a spoon, nothing will work for you.

I bet Medw won't do this if he doesn't want to lose a potential customer :LOL:

If we banned everyone like that we wouldn't have many members left 😂

Note: I tested with at least 10 premium templates and didn't have any errors.

(Digital Marketing Agency, Painter Artist, Business Consultancy Firm, The Pizzeria, Business Magazine, Fast Food Restaurant, Criminal Lawyer, Sports Wear Store, Pet Care, Home Stay, Food Truck).

- Please disregard any errors in my English, as it is not my native language.

- If it helped you, please learn to say thank you (like the post).

- Before publishing that you found an error or require support, read the previous posts that you will find most of the solution.

* All must be installed via the WordPress dashboard. (Do not use FTP).

Install and activate in the order below:

1) Astra theme from the WordPress repository
2) astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip
3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip
4) Elementor-Pro.3.5.2.zip
5) ultimate-elementor-1.36.1.zip
6) astra-premium-sites-3.0.25.zip

Note2: Now just choose the desired theme in the library and continue the installation, everything will be imported without error. At least in the themes that I tested, there were none.

If there is an error in your installation, redo everything and read the previous posts in search of a solution. If you can't find anything, post it here, so we can try to help you.

Thanks to all the friends who always help with the uploads.

Neldrew - Brazil

Attachments

• Compiled - neldrew.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 50

(Digital Marketing Agency, Painter Artist, Business Consultancy Firm, The Pizzeria, Business Magazine, Fast Food Restaurant, Criminal Lawyer, Sports Wear Store, Pet Care, Home Stay, Food Truck).

- Before publishing that you found an error or require support, read the previous posts that you will find most of the solution.

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip

Note2: Now just choose the desired theme in the library and continue the installation, everything will be imported without error. At least in the themes that I tested, there were none.

If there is an error in your installation, redo everything and read the previous posts in search of a solution. If you can't find anything, post it here, so we can try to help you.

Neldrew - Brazil

Nice post @neldrew, good work 👍
But I assure you that in a few days you will see people
saying "It doesn't work" "The import fails" and things like that

Because people here don't read and want everything easy and with a click

1642621216108.png

Nice post @neldrew, good work 👍
But I assure you that in a few days you will see people
saying "It doesn't work" "The import fails" and things like that

Because people here don't read and want everything easy and with a click

1642621216108.png
Oh, that's the problem! In addition to not wanting to buy the subscription, they want everything hand-in-hand with no effort, and the biggest effort was in the ones we've already made.
Quite the individual just reads the post and applies what is there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, that's the problem! In addition to not wanting to buy the subscription, they want everything hand-in-hand with no effort, and the biggest effort was in the ones we've already made.
Quite the individual just reads the post and applies what is there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, there are a lot of lazy users here
I recently shared a workaround
That even receiving the error allowed to configure the demo to 100%

But the same, they want to be fed in the mouth with a spoon

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip

Neldrew - Brazil
Thanks, it works perfectly

Reactions: neldrew
You can be sure that something out of the recommended has been done. See your plugins!
As you can see my post comments, I was unable to import "Premium" before, I tried every way you suggested, followed the instructions carefully, and tried many times but no luck with it. But now, when you posted yesterday with the new package. and I tried again, and it really works for me.

THANKS

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip

Neldrew - Brazil
Problem solve! it works. thank you, man!

As you can see my post comments, I was unable to import "Premium" before, I tried every way you suggested, followed the instructions carefully, and tried many times but no luck with it. But now, when you posted yesterday with the new package. and I tried again, and it really works for me.

THANKS
Thanks for the comment and I'm glad it helped. (often the error is not in our river and ends up being the prop developer.) Every day the error is not even an update! (y)

Reactions: bobsmith
You can be sure that something out of the recommended has been done. See your plugins!
Just to confirm that latest package works great, and to thank this great man for his time and work .....beacause of him we are able to import whole thing again, it is just so much easier...thank you bro.
Last night i couldnt do it because i was using the same plugins versions but plugins were not prom package posted by neldrew. Thanks

not use FTP).

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip

Neldrew - Brazil
Thanks, regards.

Reactions: josuecantillo.ec

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip

Neldrew - Brazil

** UPDATE JANUARY 21, 2022 : astra-premium-sites-3.1.0.zip

3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip
6) astra-premium-sites-3.1.0.zip

Attachments

• Compiled - neldrew.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 247
Hi

Thanks for this, not sure why but I cannot seem to install any of the pro templates, when I click on the blue continue button nothing happens?

Any ideas as to why?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock