• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Nothing relation, i just say..
now i use theme divi, and i wanna make forum use xenforo.
how? what step i must to do.

Divi is WordPress platform related, XenForo is not WordPress .
If you want to use XenForo you have to use different installation of it .

Google AdSense issue.

I have a website with a Google AdSense approval.
i create a subdomain and install xenforo.
i add my subdomain to Google AdSense subdomain section.
after 2 days Google ads shown in my subdomain without pasting any ad code but why?
i never want to show ads in my subdomain. but automatically showing ads after adding subdomain to google adsense.

Divi is WordPress platform related, XenForo is not WordPress .
If you want to use XenForo you have to use different installation of it .
okee, i will try what u say.

what the first step i must to do?
i need tutorial, start from cpanel, please.

thankyou

Google AdSense issue.

I have a website with a Google AdSense approval.
i create a subdomain and install xenforo.
i add my subdomain to Google AdSense subdomain section.
after 2 days Google ads shown in my subdomain without pasting any ad code but why?
i never want to show ads in my subdomain. but automatically showing ads after adding subdomain to google adsense.

If you did not want to show ads on subdomain, then why you added it to adsense subdomain section ?

Are you sure there's no Ad code or file exists on that subdomain ?

If no then may be it's taking from parent domain property (I'm not 100% sure though) .

If you did not want to show ads on subdomain, then why you added it to adsense subdomain section ?

Are you sure there's no Ad code or file exists on that subdomain ?

If no then may be it's taking from parent domain property (I'm not 100% sure though) .

Yes..
Showing ads without ad code. I did not import any code.

Yes..
Showing ads without ad code. I did not import any code.
You didn't answer the question asked there.
Beside it may fetch adsense from parent properties (though I'm not 100% sure on this, I may have to look on the domain, you can connect me via teamviewer when both will have time) .

• Love
Reactions: Hidden.be
(asking for a friend)

My XF License expired 3 Years ago, but I want to renew it. So, I have two questions:

1. whats the best way to switch from nulled XenForo to paid Version, just overwrite all Files from the Full Package, and run the Installer? Anyone has done that before?
2. can I put my Forum in the XenForo Customer Url? Forum is about Cheating / Griefing, dunno if XenForo is cool with that

Thank You for any Answer!!

(asking for a friend)

My XF License expired 3 Years ago, but I want to renew it. So, I have two questions:

1. whats the best way to switch from nulled XenForo to paid Version, just overwrite all Files from the Full Package, and run the Installer? Anyone has done that before?
2. can I put my Forum in the XenForo Customer Url? Forum is about Cheating / Griefing, dunno if XenForo is cool with that

Thank You for any Answer!!

I don't know about other's XenForo releases, but ya you can renew xenforo license - - download the latest release & overwrite it via File Manager . . . All fine . .

You can include any kind of forum on xenforo customer url , but the forum should not contain resources like xenforo nulleds or any xenforo themes, plugins , your license will be restricted then due to piracy of policy violation .

Reactions: afroking
I don't know about other's XenForo releases, but ya you can renew xenforo license - - download the latest release & overwrite it via File Manager . . . All fine . .

You can include any kind of forum on xenforo customer url , but the forum should not contain resources like xenforo nulleds or any xenforo themes, plugins , your license will be restricted then due to piracy of policy violation .
he says thank you. and also got me the Dimension style so bless you bro. (that one is from me) :love:

• Love
Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock