• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

another website dedicated to the heating engineer

Since you already know how to build websites you just really need to practice how they look.

I REALLY recommend that you start working on Figma. It's free and you can easily create a design and change it faster than doing a full website. That way you can improve your design skills without the extra work of coding.

At the end of the year show us again how much you've improved ;)

Thank you brother
yes I have adobe XD for this because figma I am waiting to get a subscription when I improve my lifestyle soon
but honestly I will follow your advice all here without exception on the other hand I will cut myself off from babiator a little I come from time to time to like and share if necessary
I have GPL elite freepiks and soon Envato elements
I have Bootsrap studio Webdev and other software
I will try to rework the coding 100% by hand and also a wordpress example and I will present all this for you to give me your opinion.
I love you all

Reactions: xsz
Thank you brother
yes I have adobe XD for this because figma I am waiting to get a subscription when I improve my lifestyle soon
but honestly I will follow your advice all here without exception on the other hand I will cut myself off from babiator a little I come from time to time to like and share if necessary
I have GPL elite freepiks and soon Envato elements
I have Bootsrap studio Webdev and other software
I will try to rework the coding 100% by hand and also a wordpress example and I will present all this for you to give me your opinion.
I love you all
Design Course just released a video thats perfect for you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jereve
Hello @guguk @xsz , I read both of your comments, and I understand that you were both trying to give real feedback.
Everyone has his own way and is free to give his feedback.
I would give @jereve the same feedback as you guys but I took into consideration those points:
  1. the guy was trying to build something, he was working hard to do something good
  2. he did not use a template like other developers and tried to change the content and claimed he made that
  3. he shared his work with us not to kill his motivation but to give him our hand and help him
  4. the website he build was better than the website that I started to build the first time, I will never forget where I started, I was not born with talent or knowledge I practiced till I reach that and the most helpful thing was the motivation of the people who saw my weakness and gave me a push forward, of course, positive motivation pushed me to step forward but don't forget negative feedback that can hurt someone feelings can push him 10 steps backward.
  5. he had the courage to ask for help and feedback, those kinds of people are willing to learn with all my respect
  6. teaching is the best way to learn, no one is perfect.
  7. when I start my first job most devs mid/senior treated the juniors like idiots showing them that they know nothing and giving them the hardest tasks while they do the easiest and claiming that they give us (when I was junior ) the easiest, I had a humiliating feeling especially when you are afraid to lose your job because of the financial issues which let many to quit and few to survive to buy pushing themselves forward.
  8. I have more than 10 years exp in coding and development yet I will never treat or give someone negative feedback even if it was true I will put myself in his place and teach him like if I'm the one asking to learn.
  9. he clearly said that he is learning and he is trying
  10. his work his mistakes are common for even mid/senior devs that come to our company to work and this is why this is a good resource for others to take points and learn from it.
With all my respect @guguk @xsz I am happy with your feedback, but please guys let it next time be more positive just so we are here to help each other and learn and motivate.
Some people are sensitive more than others, helping others and teaching and doing good things will get back to you with positive energy.

• Love
Reactions: jereve
Hello @guguk @xsz , I read both of your comments, and I understand that you were both trying to give real feedback.
I would give @jereve the same feedback as you guys but I took into consideration those points:
  1. the guy was trying to build something, he was working hard to do something good
  2. he did not use a template like other developers and tried to change the content and claimed he made that
  3. he shared his work with us not to kill his motivation but to give him our hand and help him
  4. the website he build was better than the website that I started to build the first time, I will never forget where I started, I was not born with talent or knowledge I practiced till I reach that and the most helpful thing was the motivation of the people who saw my weakness and gave me a push forward, of course, positive motivation pushed me to step forward but don't forget negative feedback that can hurt someone feelings can push him 10 steps backward.
  5. he had the courage to ask for help and feedback, those kinds of people are willing to learn with all my respect
  7. when I start my first job most devs mid/senior treated the juniors like idiots showing them that they know nothing and giving them the hardest tasks while they do the easiest and claiming that they give us (when I was junior ) the easiest, I am a humiliating feeling especially when you are afraid to lose your job because of the financial issues which let many to quit and few to survive to buy pushing themesleves forward.
  8. I have more than 10 years exp in coding and development yet I will never treat or give someone negative feedback even if it was true I will put myself in his place and teach him like if I'm the one asking to learn.
  10. his work his mistakes are common for even mid/senior devs that come to our company to work and this is why this is a good resource for others to take points and learn from it.
With all my respect @guguk @xsz I am happy with your feedback, but please guys let it next time be more positive just so we are here to help each other and learn and motivate.
Some people are sensitive more than others, helping others and teaching and doing good things will get back to you with positive energy.
I agree with you on some points, however i don't think i was negative or unmotivating. I did focus on the negative parts of the design because that's what he needs to improve, and i offered ways of how he could improve.

I wish i had people giving me more advice when i first started, positive or negative. Just to help me fix my mistakes sonner. Also i was the most positive i could be but all things don't need to be sugar coated just so feelings don't get hurt.

That being said, much love to all of you reading this 💕

• Love
Reactions: Furion and jereve
  7. when I start my first job most devs mid/senior treated the juniors like idiots showing them that they know nothing and giving them the hardest tasks while they do the easiest and claiming that they give us (when I was junior ) the easiest, I had a humiliating feeling especially when you are afraid to lose your job because of the financial issues which let many to quit and few to survive to buy pushing themselves forward.
I totally agree with your list BUT nowadays people looking ways to earning "quick money" so they does not care "learning" something and trying to do "something" without attention. Ah by the way this is not about "money or income". Money/Income is result. The problem is getting increasing number of the people who like mentioned before, and so:
- Clients does not care about design anymore, they are just caring "budget" . So your all knowledge, design capacity and skills ignoring by the clients for your budget because these people does not even know how "project budgetize" so they just doing very funny budgets.
- In this reason, all web pages very familiar each others.
- In this reason, quality of digital materials (UI, ads, graphics, content) getting decreased day by day.
- In this reason, number of "lazy people" increasing allover.
- In this reason, people keep finding tricks to sell their digital works instead of ciriticize theirselves if their works havent in any market anymore.

So my harsh criticism reason that I want to keep high "quality" and directing "noob" people to "keep learning".

And my words does not point to review's owner, I critics review's work

I totally agree with your list BUT nowadays people looking ways to earning "quick money" so they does not care "learning" something and trying to do "something" without attention. Ah by the way this is not about "money or income". Money/Income is result. The problem is getting increasing number of the people who like mentioned before, and so:
- Clients does not care about design anymore, they are just caring "budget" . So your all knowledge, design capacity and skills ignoring by the clients for your budget because these people does not even know how "project budgetize" so they just doing very funny budgets.
- In this reason, quality of digital materials (UI, ads, graphics, content) getting decreased day by day.
- In this reason, people keep finding tricks to sell their digital works instead of ciriticize theirselves if their works havent in any market anymore.

So my harsh criticism reason that I want to keep high "quality" and directing "noob" people to "keep learning".

I understand that you want to maintain high-quality standards and encourage others to continue learning. However, it's important to remember that not everyone is solely motivated by money and some may genuinely want to learn and improve their skills. It's also important to be respectful and not make generalizations about entire groups of people. Instead of being aggressive, it would be more productive to offer constructive criticism and advice to help others improve their skills and knowledge.

• Love
Reactions: Furion and jereve
This is under "Site review" section and what is the point of the creating a post if "you dont care our reviews"?
And we will see a lot of "worst" or "copy-design" website in "www" world because people trying to make a website wthiout any knowledge about UI/UX thanks to worst page builders like elementor
Excuse me for messing up @guguk. I personally think no... before saying, criticizing or thinking if one is wiser than the other, isn't it better to help? There is a saying in my country that says, Better than saying is doing

There are things that are learned along the way, or were you born knowing?,,, You have to measure yourself in the sayings since we have to be partial and forceful even if we know a lot. I believe that before saying such a thing or making any criticism that the other knows or not, it is preferable to help. And I say even more, Knowing how @jereve is, I believe with all my concepts that he does not do things wrong. @jereve since he was here in this community, the only thing he did was help, toast his own without asking for anything monetary. That's why I tell everyone on this topic, help, before making the other person uncomfortable who believes or does something for a purpose, help them, don't question them

Last edited:

Hello @guguk
I'm working with clients from the UK, most of them care about design and they are looking for creativity
at the end everyone wants (creative stunning design + SEO + development + maintenance for low budgets )
everyone can do all those stuff but trust me when your work is better than others people will keep coming back to you. and the easiest way to do that is by design.

I got 30 school projects in Uk because of 1 design this is a real story.

Design in not everything but it is very important.

• Love
Reactions: jereve and BadFella

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shajid1223
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock