• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

another website dedicated to the heating engineer

You are on fire, spending some quality time 😉.

Website looks great, just wanted to suggest spending some time on correcting the color combinations of the fonts, there are just so many different colors like on the homepage its 4 colors, they just look a bit off. But I am not expert so take my suggestion as a grain of salt...

Cheers!!

Reactions: jereve
If you're right, that's good advice because the graphic charter is important and above all you shouldn't put too many different colors, maximum 3, and the fonts too.

Reactions: BadFella
You are on fire, spending some quality time 😉.

Website looks great, just wanted to suggest spending some time on correcting the color combinations of the fonts, there are just so many different colors like on the homepage its 4 colors, they just look a bit off. But I am not expert so take my suggestion as a grain of salt...

Cheers!!
Look at your private messages

Reactions: BadFella
Another little project I'm finishing
Attention the responsive menu is not finished and there is still some work to finish
this site is made to enrich my personal portfolio

https://www.lecorrezien.net/chauffage/
Here is my review of your website. It is very colorful, to the point where the fonts sometimes pop up too much and start being annoying. Try to keep your website to 1 or 2 fonts. Speed seems okay, and your menu on mobile doesn't work. The accessibility option does not need to be there so that it looks like you're already telling your users that your website is hard to read. Try to add it to the footer, or maybe a one-time pop-up.

other than that, no other issue

Here is my review of your website. It is very colorful, to the point where the fonts sometimes pop up too much and start being annoying. Try to keep your website to 1 or 2 fonts. Speed seems okay, and your menu on mobile doesn't work. The accessibility option does not need to be there so that it looks like you're already telling your users that your website is hard to read. Try to add it to the footer, or maybe a one-time pop-up.

other than that, no other issue
Thank you very much for your return
Yes the site presents a lot of problems because they are only unfinished achievements and presentation
I will settle all this one day and then present it again
thanks again

please, how can I add robot protection like you did ?

this is a protection included by my generators (tiger protection)
but I'm sure there are plugins that can help you

protecttiger.jpeg

Attachments

• tigerprotection.jpeg
    tigerprotection.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Auwal
Hello, I saw your website it is nice and I like the idea around it.
Just here are some points that I saw and may need to be fixed.
  1. The favicon and the logo are different, they should usually match
  2. The font regardless they are different usually don't use a round font "Coiny" with a rectangular font "Artella", the reason why I say this is that if you will use for example "Coiny" you need to add border-radius on the boxes, and make the social media buttons similar just so the layout of the design fit together
  3. social media/share buttons don't work.
  4. when I inspect the element some of the banner text/content is moving to the top
  5. when you add email/phone add mailto:/tel: as links because visitors are lazy to copy and paste phone/email and I'm one of them
  6. too many colors reduce them to get a max 4 colors
  7. some sections are way bigger than others, make sure the section does not go more than a screen view this is so the user is comfortable scrolling and understanding the content from eye contact
  8. try to make the step-by-step section 1 line it is better for the user's eyes also if you like you can add arrow SVG's in case you want to keep them big
  9. you are using 0 radius border on the buttons and different border-radius on the step cards and elsewhere, try to make them or all with border-radius or all without
  10. the green color of the icons is different than the title "Réalisez une simulation photovoltaïque personnalisée en 2 minutes !"
  11. the font sizes of the titles and subtitles and text should be consistent on all the website pages
  12. The testimonials section needs adjustment or all aline mid or on the left also visit I don't think they should be there
  13. Some sections are full width some are boxed or different width, making them also consistent
  14. the page "pompe en chaleur" can be better organized as accordion
  15. the contact us/recruitment page is too long I suggest splitting the form in multi-step and moving the map to the top or bottom as full width
  16. you are using Astra if you are not using the Astra template I suggest using the Elementor hello theme and building all the sections using Elementor page builder this way u will be independent of the theme also have more flexibility
  17. Make sure the spacing and the padding are consistent on the page, especially on the mobile view
  18. Some images are getting stretched on mobile
  19. Some texts are overlapping on mobile also
  20. some sections are not responsive such as the logo section and the footer
  21. the website is not responsive on tablets also
  22. the search is too small on tablets and not aligned
  23. the installation section half of it collapse on the tablet
  24. when you are on a tablet or mobile I suggest always putting the images above the text and not splitting them 50 50
  25. Make some animation for the gallery or steps or services so it has some interaction with the user.
I think I will stop here I'm sorry I wrote a lot I just gave you a point of view as If I'm building the website for my client.
I would be very happy to give you some feedbacks about what to use and what to not to use if you need any help
Regards

• Love
Hello, I saw your website it is nice and I like the idea around it.
Just here are some points that I saw and may need to be fixed.
  1. The favicon and the logo are different, they should usually match
  2. The font regardless they are different usually don't use a round font "Coiny" with a rectangular font "Artella", the reason why I say this is that if you will use for example "Coiny" you need to add border-radius on the boxes, and make the social media buttons similar just so the layout of the design fit together
  3. social media/share buttons don't work.
  4. when I inspect the element some of the banner text/content is moving to the top
  5. when you add email/phone add mailto:/tel: as links because visitors are lazy to copy and paste phone/email and I'm one of them
  6. too many colors reduce them to get a max 4 colors
  7. some sections are way bigger than others, make sure the section does not go more than a screen view this is so the user is comfortable scrolling and understanding the content from eye contact
  8. try to make the step-by-step section 1 line it is better for the user's eyes also if you like you can add arrow SVG's in case you want to keep them big
  9. you are using 0 radius border on the buttons and different border-radius on the step cards and elsewhere, try to make them or all with border-radius or all without
  10. the green color of the icons is different than the title "Réalisez une simulation photovoltaïque personnalisée en 2 minutes !"
  11. the font sizes of the titles and subtitles and text should be consistent on all the website pages
  12. The testimonials section needs adjustment or all aline mid or on the left also visit I don't think they should be there
  13. Some sections are full width some are boxed or different width, making them also consistent
  14. the page "pompe en chaleur" can be better organized as accordion
  15. the contact us/recruitment page is too long I suggest splitting the form in multi-step and moving the map to the top or bottom as full width
  16. you are using Astra if you are not using the Astra template I suggest using the Elementor hello theme and building all the sections using Elementor page builder this way u will be independent of the theme also have more flexibility
  17. Make sure the spacing and the padding are consistent on the page, especially on the mobile view
  18. Some images are getting stretched on mobile
  19. Some texts are overlapping on mobile also
  20. some sections are not responsive such as the logo section and the footer
  21. the website is not responsive on tablets also
  22. the search is too small on tablets and not aligned
  23. the installation section half of it collapse on the tablet
  24. when you are on a tablet or mobile I suggest always putting the images above the text and not splitting them 50 50
  25. Make some animation for the gallery or steps or services so it has some interaction with the user.
I think I will stop here I'm sorry I wrote a lot I just gave you a point of view as If I'm building the website for my client.
I would be very happy to give you some feedbacks about what to use and what to not to use if you need any help
Regards

Thank you for this return which required a lot of work on your part and I thank you
these are golden tips that I will keep in a notepad to read them quietly and try to improve all this
also all advice from other members will be taken into account

you know this project is only to train me it is not intended for a client that's why the social network buttons and other not functional
Thanks again brother it's great

• Love
Reactions: Furion
Thank you for this return which required a lot of work on your part and I thank you
these are golden tips that I will keep in a notepad to read them quietly and try to improve all this
also all advice from other members will be taken into account

you know this project is only to train me it is not intended for a client that's why the social network buttons and other not functional
Thanks again brother it's great
Great,
If you are training I suggest to download some psd files or figma(better) prebuild design and try build it same using Elementor all the sections.
that is what i do so if you need help let me know

• Love
Great,
If you are training I suggest to download some psd files or figma(better) prebuild design and try build it same using Elementor all the sections.
that is what i do so if you need help let me know

Yes like this one that I created my model on photoshop and I tried to integrate it with elementor and it works quite well
but it's only a personal project for training too so there are a lot of points to improve but I'm happy with that already

Reactions: Furion
Looks very unprofessional.
If I visitor to get any service from this website I consider 100 times to buy it.
If I owner the website and someone present this I never pay even 1 cent of this work.

Most of users says this comment is very offensive but I can not give a feedback such a website. Sloppy colors, fonts, background images, borders, shadows, gradients..ooowwwfulll.

Ill focus on the bad, in my opinion.

- Too many colors
- Too many fonts
- Too many unnecessary animations
- UI/UX is not consistent

You have the know how of how to build a website but you lack design experience, not only UI but UX also.
As mention before you should grab a prebuild design that looks good and make a website with that.
I also recommend visiting Dribbble for inspiration and Design Course on youtube for tutorials.

Good luck

Reactions: jereve and guguk
Looks very unprofessional.
If I visitor to get any service from this website I consider 100 times to buy it.
If I owner the website and someone present this I never pay even 1 cent of this work.

Most of users says this comment is very offensive but I can not give a feedback such a website. Sloppy colors, fonts, background images, borders, shadows, gradients..ooowwwfulll.

Each opinion has a place here I don't care if it's good or not and I know that this site is not presented to be sold or for a customer
I made it clear that it was for training and I can tell you that I've seen worse from worse at companies
so your opinion is welcome and I'm not even asking you for a penny because I'm not in need

Ill focus on the bad, in my opinion.

- Too many colors
- Too many fonts
- Too many unnecessary animations
- UI/UX is not consistent

You have the know how of how to build a website but you lack design experience, not only UI but UX also.
As mention before you should grab a prebuild design that looks good and make a website with that.
I also recommend visiting Dribbble for inspiration and Design Course on youtube for tutorials.

Good luck

Well rated
I can content myself like some with downloading (import demo) changing a few images and I can claim to be a developer
no you are right and I will try to work more on what you say which is in my eyes precious as advice
the moment or its remains with words cool and well.

thank you

Reactions: xsz
Well rated
I can content myself like some with downloading (import demo) changing a few images and I can claim to be a developer
no you are right and I will try to work more on what you say which is in my eyes precious as advice
the moment or its remains with words cool and well.

thank you

Since you already know how to build websites you just really need to practice how they look.

I REALLY recommend that you start working on Figma. It's free and you can easily create a design and change it faster than doing a full website. That way you can improve your design skills without the extra work of coding.

At the end of the year show us again how much you've improved ;)

Each opinion has a place here I don't care if it's good or not and I know that this site is not presented to be sold or for a customer
I made it clear that it was for training and I can tell you that I've seen worse from worse at companies
so your opinion is welcome and I'm not even asking you for a penny because I'm not in need
This is under "Site review" section and what is the point of the creating a post if "you dont care our reviews"?
And we will see a lot of "worst" or "copy-design" website in "www" world because people trying to make a website wthiout any knowledge about UI/UX thanks to worst page builders like elementor

This is under "Site review" section and what is the point of the creating a post if "you dont care our reviews"?
And we will see a lot of "worst" or "copy-design" website in "www" world because people trying to make a website wthiout any knowledge about UI/UX thanks to worst page builders like elementor

the moment when his criticism remains constructive but not destructive
I can tell you right now I went to pray and take a cold shower to digest everything and it does me good to hear it I don't expect compliments on the contrary
I'm someone who doesn't only exploit 100% ready templates, I try to do my own work while keeping the architecture
I'm not just learning Wordpress, I'm also on Python, Windev mobile and I'm learning everything and nothing.
So in no way did I say that your criticisms without bad it's just the way of saying it was violent in my eyes but it remains a criticism to be taken into consideration
I have never worked in an agency where I have a diploma in this field, it remains (a hobby) because it is not my main income

Thank you for your advice and for telling you that I don't speak English so I use google translator, sorry if there are mistakes.

thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock