• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
I don't know what happen with All In One Seo Pack because when i use it my website auto come to new website
--- SPAM ---

This is appear so long time ago and i change to Yoast Seo when i try again with New in Version 4.3.5.1 – Released on April 13, 2023. This still happen
Please carefull

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Legolas
AKSakallı updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v.4.3.6 + Add-Ons

New in Version 4.3.6 – Released on April 24, 2023

New: Content Rankings – This new Search Statistics report provides valuable insights into the performance of your content in search results and helps you optimize your posts for better results. 📊
New: Primary Term – You can now indicate a preferred term in case multiple terms are assigned to a post. This primary term will them be used in the trail of our breadcrumbs block and schema.
Updated: The UI of the plugin has been given a fresh lick...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After using the Null AIOSEO plugin for a few months and also optimizing my three websites for SEO, I came to the conclusion that they are useless. Using a null value for AISEO has no effect on your site's SEO performance and has no effect on your SEO rankings. In search results, no meta description, no alt tags, no image description, no schema—nothing was displayed at all, not even for images. It's as if the plugin's presence or absence makes no effect or sense. This bug affects all AIOSEO plugins that have been nulled.

Even after asking some other SEO developers, I was told that the cracked version of the plugin is useless; it may get installed and work technically, but you won't see any results.

After experimenting with AIOSEO, I switched to the Rank Math SEO plugin and imported all of my previous settings for AIOSEO Nulled. Meta descriptions, photos, thumbnails, alt tags, and everything else were properly optimized and shown in search results; it properly ranked everything.
AIOSEO needs to connect with their server to work, and in null mode, it cannot connect to the server.

In summary, the AIOSEO nulled plugin may give the impression in your mind that it is working, but it has no effect on search engine optimization. Using and not using the plugin give the same results. So better use the free version of AIOSEO or any other null version of any other plugin.

After using the Null AIOSEO plugin for a few months and also optimizing my three websites for SEO, I came to the conclusion that they are useless. Using a null value for AISEO has no effect on your site's SEO performance and has no effect on your SEO rankings. In search results, no meta description, no alt tags, no image description, no schema—nothing was displayed at all, not even for images. It's as if the plugin's presence or absence makes no effect or sense. This bug affects all AIOSEO plugins that have been nulled.

Even after asking some other SEO developers, I was told that the cracked version of the plugin is useless; it may get installed and work technically, but you won't see any results.

After experimenting with AIOSEO, I switched to the Rank Math SEO plugin and imported all of my previous settings for AIOSEO Nulled. Meta descriptions, photos, thumbnails, alt tags, and everything else were properly optimized and shown in search results; it properly ranked everything.
AIOSEO needs to connect with their server to work, and in null mode, it cannot connect to the server.

In summary, the AIOSEO nulled plugin may give the impression in your mind that it is working, but it has no effect on search engine optimization. Using and not using the plugin give the same results. So better use the free version of AIOSEO or any other null version of any other plugin.
Nice try :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alahmadyasin
I found a problem with the redirection addon for AIO SEO. i can't delete automatic redirections created by it :(

@Babak
you are using any caching plugin? after disabling automatic redirection, you need to clear cache.
also try purging Cloudflare cache if you are using.

you are using any caching plugin? after disabling automatic redirection, you need to clear cache.
also try purging Cloudflare cache if you are using.

no i mean i can't delete redirect rules created by it. also, redirect addon setting page is bugged.

no i mean i can't delete redirect rules created by it. also, redirect addon setting page is bugged.
I have report this problem at #841 but my account has been banned by reason Spam. You only unactive and delete AIOSEO + scan your website with Wordfence plugin check all the malware + reopen your robots.txt and Disallow
AdsBot-Google scan your website, downgrade or replace all file your wordpress to old version.
Hope you well. :D This is my experience

the section for editing the focus keyword keep loading, how to resolve this problem?? anybody have some issue??

Screenshot_15.png

i use All in One SEO Pro Version 4.3.6

Link Suggestions in the Links Report in Link Assistant - do you guys see suggestions? I see zero.​

Also this error pops up on the settings page which does not load - just blank screen.
1685060252510.png

1685059867233.png

Reactions: Legolas

Link Suggestions in the Links Report in Link Assistant - do you guys see suggestions? I see zero.​

Also this error pops up on the settings page which does not load - just blank screen.
1685060252510.png

1685059867233.png
I can confirm it. Link assistant not working on nulled version. It needs to be fixed/solved. I believe that it's @Babak who mantains this resource.

Reactions: ezflow
I can confirm it. Link assistant not working on nulled version. It needs to be fixed/solved. I believe that it's @Babak who mantains this resource.
Thanks for confirming. Today I bought the Elite version to try it out and it works.

I'm gonna refund it as the suggestions are not so relevant. Link Whisper is better and more customizble. Still waiting for the ideal interlinking tool but thanks to AI i think we are getting closer.

Thanks for confirming. Today I bought the Elite version to try it out and it works.

I'm gonna refund it as the suggestions are not so relevant. Link Whisper is better and more customizble. Still waiting for the ideal interlinking tool but thanks to AI i think we are getting closer.
Well AI is a nice fantasy concept, but it doesn't exist within the reality. However as a commercial claim is useful because the majority of people are ignorant and can be easily fooled :)

Intelligence is a uniquely human attribute

Reactions: onemore
Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.8 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.8 Nulled Free
New in Version 4.3.8 – Released on May 23, 2023

• New: WP Code Integration – You can now view curated code snippets for AIOSEO in the Tools menu and add them in one click through the WP Code plugin.
  • Updated: Added support for WooCommerce Product Categories and Product Tags to our Primary Term feature.
  • Fixed: Console error in Classic Editor when post has no assigned terms.

Thank you in advance for the updates! If we want the elite version, is this something that is outside of the scope of the nulled version?

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.9 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.9 Nulled Free
New in v4.3.9 – Released on June 6, 2023

• Updated: Sitemap performance has been improved across the board, with up to 3 times faster loading times and 8 times less memory usage!
  • Updated: Additional design tweaks to make our UI more compact.
  • Fixed: Meta description in the preview now updates in realtime for the Product Short Description smart tag for WooCommerce Products.
  • Fixed: Preview for the Breadcrumbs widget not...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock