• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.5.9.2 + Addons

No permission to download
usually changelog comes with a download link.

No it doesn't, why you assume that?

Just because somebody puts latest release info in a post, it doesn't automatically mean that there will be a download link for it.

You are probably confusing the post with the automatic post in the thread when it is updated with a new release, that will come with a changelog because it is added on the updates tab..

Reactions: boyforge
No it doesn't, why you assume that?

Just because somebody puts latest release info in a post, it doesn't automatically mean that there will be a download link for it.

You are probably confusing the post with the automatic post in the thread when it is updated with a new release, that will come with a changelog because it is added on the updates tab..
New in Version 4.3.1.1 – Released on February, 16

• Fixed: PHP error due to conflicts where other plugins/themes do not apply the the_title filter hook correctly.

I get an issue where VAT is removed from price after I added a product from single product page when AIOSEO Pro is installed, anyone Elsa have this issue?

bobsmith updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.2.1 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.2.1 Nulled Free
New in Version 4.3.2.1 – Released on March 3, 2023

• Fixed: Meta description field in the post editor metabox sometimes blurs on input.

New in Version 4.3.2 – Released on February 28, 2023
  • New: AI Title/Description Generator – Generate engaging SEO title and meta description suggestions via OpenAI. 🤖
  • Fixed: Numerous plugin/theme conflicts that break navigation menu in AIOSEO screens.
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.3 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.3.3 Nulled Free
New in Version 4.3.3 – Released on March 14, 2023

• Updated: AI Title/Description Generator now supports the new ChatGPT 3.5 AI model.
  • Updated: Added a filter hook that allows users to control the flags that are used to encode our JSON schema.
  • Fixed: Search statistics object scan sometimes duplicated and running for non-elite users.
  • Fixed: Image SEO strip punctuation rules being applied to the filenames of files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anybody have also the problem in Blocksy theme in the wordpress admin slows down like crazy when i activate All in one seo pro ?? and all in one seo menu options stays blank white when i click on it, ( i'm using blocksy theme )

Anyone knows how to disable AIOSEO notifications in site health for not enable automatic update and cannot reach their server?

Hi all.
I just downloaded and installed this plugin; I'm now using it on a page to add multiple keyphrases.
however, when I do that, all these keyphrases are given a 50/100 type score - all of them. Which seems a bit odd.
The site is currently blocked from search engines but I don't think that should have anything to do with it.

improvising cellist 50/100
cello pioneer 50/100
fusion cellist 50/100
creative string educator 50/100
strumming cello 50/100

Has anyone else had this issue, is it an issue with the plugin itself - or....??
The site

Any help or direction greatly appreciated~

Anyone knows how to disable AIOSEO notifications in site health for not enable automatic update and cannot reach their server?

I have the same issue
See is this works. If it doesn't, let me know and I can get a code solution

See is this works. If it doesn't, let me know and I can get a code solution
We have problem with the one in wordpress site health.
The one you gave is for announcement.

I have the same issue

Here is one example, critical issue.
IMG_20230324_200406.png

Thanks, try this. I'm on a legit Pro version so the numbers might be different.. but open up
/AIO plugin/app/Pro/Admin/SiteHealth.php
on or around line 166, you should see a block starting with

PHP:
if ( is_wp_error( $response ) || $response['response']['code'] < 200 || $response['response']['code'] > 300 ) {

Comment that block out through line 176, so it will look like
PHP:
/*if ( is_wp_error( $response ) || $response['response']['code'] < 200 || $response['response']['code'] > 300 ) {
and
PHP:
} */

Thanks, try this. I'm on a legit Pro version so the numbers might be different.. but open up
/AIO plugin/app/Pro/Admin/SiteHealth.php
on or around line 166, you should see a block starting with

PHP:
if ( is_wp_error( $response ) || $response['response']['code'] < 200 || $response['response']['code'] > 300 ) {

Comment that block out through line 176, so it will look like
PHP:
/*if ( is_wp_error( $response ) || $response['response']['code'] < 200 || $response['response']['code'] > 300 ) {
and
PHP:
} */
Hi nice, it works!!

Thanks mate.

Reactions: abda53

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lakiutak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock