• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AI - Writing Assistant, Image Generator, Speech to Text - 66biolinks plugin

AI - Writing Assistant, Image Generator, Speech to Text - 66biolinks plugin 8.0 update for v45

No permission to download
I understand what you said, however, I asked only once here because there's a new update. I follow the community and I see that the intention is to keep files updated. We can certainly buy directly from the supplier, but if I'm part of the community that offers this functionality and benefits, why not ask? If the person isn't interested in providing the plugin, why post here? To make some extra money? Well, asking about update plans when we know the plugin was approved on the platform shouldn't be offensive. And this talk about buying from the supplier is almost comical.
well the people u ask, the people u mention, has "life", has a job to be done

well the people u ask, the people u mention, has "life", has a job to be done
I completely agree with you. That's why I made sure to ask "any plans for an update?" In other words, a busy person might not even know there was a new update, so this way they can get the information and plan some time to post here in the community. Of course, they have every right not to respond or simply say no. But what's the real issue with asking a question? Especially since I help users of this system and plugins in any way I can here in the community. However, if it offended you or anyone else, I apologize. Life is already tough enough without us disagreeing on forums. As you said, we're busy.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in /home/dom/public_html/link.cc/app/models/ChatsAssistants.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /home/dom/public_html/link.cc/app/controllers/Chats.php(71): Altum\models\ChatsAssistants->get_chats_assistants() #1 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Chats->index() #2 /home/dom/public_html/link.cc/app/core/App.php(215): call_user_func_array() #3 /home/dom/public_html/link.cc/index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct() #4 {main} thrown in /home/dom/public_html/link.cc/app/models/ChatsAssistants.php on line 27

I just fixed the Admin Settings > AIX

Those who encounter http error 500
After you put your openAi key and update button.
I check the debug and fixed.
i used the 66biolink ver 35 extended version with this AIX ver 5.0.

is it okay to share my fixed file?
1692648883926.png

Reactions: smartolife
I just fixed the Admin Settings > AIX

Those who encounter http error 500
After you put your openAi key and update button.
I check the debug and fixed.
i used the 66biolink ver 35 extended version with this AIX ver 5.0.

is it okay to share my fixed file?
1692648883926.png
ok thank you to share it with me but is it compatible with ver36 extended with AIX ver 5.0

AI - Writing Assistant, Image Generator, Speech to Text - 66biolinks plugin 6.0 version​

Attachments

• v6.0.0 ai-writer-ai-content-generator-writing-assistant-13-08-23.zip
    55.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: jamy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock