• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AIKit - WordPress AI Writing Assistant / OpenAI GPT-3

AIKit - WordPress AI Writing Assistant / OpenAI GPT-3 v4.16.2

No permission to download
Why i keep getting

Code:
Client error: `POST https: api.openai.com\\\/v1\\\/chat\\\/completions` resulted in a `429 Too Many Requests` response:\\n{\\n    \\\"error\\\": {\\n        \\\"message\\\": \\\"You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.\\\",\\n    \\nModel: gpt-3.5-turbo-0613\\n\\nMax tokens: 2000\"}",

But when i check on openapi dashboard the key was never used
And from aikit setting the key is valid

Is there something i need to adjust or ?

Reactions: porro and htiwi
Why i keep getting

Code:
Client error: `POST https: api.openai.com\\\/v1\\\/chat\\\/completions` resulted in a `429 Too Many Requests` response:\\n{\\n    \\\"error\\\": {\\n        \\\"message\\\": \\\"You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.\\\",\\n    \\nModel: gpt-3.5-turbo-0613\\n\\nMax tokens: 2000\"}",

But when i check on openapi dashboard the key was never used
And from aikit setting the key is valid

Is there something i need to adjust or ?
same is the any fix for this

Reactions: porro
Reactions: jamy
Please update

4.14.1 (16th Dec 2023)​

• Bug fixes.

4.14.0 (9th Dec 2023)​

• Add voice chat in Chatbot (speech to text).
  • Multiple bug fixes.

4.13.1 (1st Dec 2023)​

• Multiple bug fixes.

Reactions: porro and ebxintl

Please update

4.15.1 (22th Jan 2024)​

• Bug fixes regarding AI comment generation.

4.15.0 (20th Jan 2024)​

• Add support automatic AI comments generation to improve user engagement and SEO of your website.

4.14.4 (17th Jan 2024)​

• Improving repurposer & bug fixes.

4.14.3 (8th Jan 2024)​

• Bug fixes.

4.14.2 (4th Jan 2024)​

• Add landscape image generation support for stable diffusion.

Reactions: porro and ebxintl
is it working for you? for me not. I provided Open AI key on 2 websites. and it does nothing do not making any articles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock