• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites

Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites v2.5.3

No permission to download
marzeaned updated Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites with a new update entry:

Advanced Themer for Bricks

Release 1.0.6 (Beta)​

April 28, 2023
7 changes
This release fixes bug strictly related to 1.0.5 and add a couple of nice-to-have design tweaks to the builder.
IMPROVE / FIX

Fixed the grid and imported classes on frontend​

IMPROVE / FIX

OpenAI API key not saving​

IMPROVE / FIX

Variables not showing inside the Advanced CSS Panel​

IMPROVE / FIX

The “import styles from Element ID” function not...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
lol v1.05 was so broken, glad they released 1.06 so fast
thanks for keeping us up to date marzeaned, im probably going to buy this plugin - its great

Hi marzeaned ,

There is a new version 1.0.7 out, could you update, please?

Thank you

Reactions: nikvkon
marzeaned updated Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites with a new update entry:

Release 1.0.7 (Beta)​

May 3, 2023
14 changes
we’ve got some exciting updates to share with you! 😊
Click to accept marketing cookies and enable this content

Introducing the new Right Sidebar​

We’ve added a handy right sidebar with shortcut icons for the most-used elements in Bricks. Now, you can simply click on any icon to bring it straight into your structure panel, say goodbye to scrolling through long element lists!

Resizable Structure...​

Release 1.0.8 (Beta)​

May 10, 2023
12 changes
we’ve got some exciting updates to share with you!
(video overview coming soon)

Improved Backend Experience & Partial Code Rewrite​

I won’t lie: this update makes me slightly nervous. 😅 We’ve changed thousands of lines of code to improve the backend UI and AT’s modularity. You can now enable/disable virtually any category, tab, and individual option in the backend, and it will reflect in both the builder...

Marzahn updated Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites with a new update entry:

Release 1.0.8.1 (beta)​

May 11, 2023
1 changes
This version includes various fixes related to 1.0.8.1:
  • Fixed elements not collapsing in the structure panel
  • Fixed indicators not showing on the right of the elements inside the structure panel
  • Fixed the last element in the structure panel was partially hidden
  • Fixed skipped conditions, interactions, attributes, css & class fields (inside the style tab) from triggering the “style on ID” indicator inside the...

Hi everyone, I am having issues downloading the file. Anyone else having the same issue? (when I tried to do it, it gets stuck in loading a bit and then forwards to the cloudflare host down page). Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I am having issues downloading the file. Anyone else having the same issue? (when I tried to do it, it gets stuck in loading a bit and then forwards to the cloudflare host down page). Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
I just downloaded with no issues.

Try clear cookies/cache for Babito website, or try in incognito mode to see if its a problem on your device.

Downloaded without issue here.

Hi Marzahn,

There is a new version 1.0.9 out, could you update, please?

1.0.9 ( May 24, 2023 )

• The builder tweaks scripts have been refactored
  • New “structure panel” tab inside the builder tweaks options
  • New “class convertor” feature
  • New “elements tag” feature
  • New “Breakpoint Indicator” feature
  • New “Indicators of styles inherited from a class” feature
  • New “Style Indicators in the media queries panel” feature
  • New “Locked Class Indicator” updates
  • New “copy class to clipboard” feature
  • New “clone class” feature
  • New “hide element” feature
  • New “class highlight” indicator in the structure panel
  • New options in the “extend classes & styles” features
  • “Disable styling on ID level” feature has been revamped
  • Tons of bug fixes

Thank you

Marzahn updated Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites with a new update entry:

1.0.9 introduces tons of new features: the class converter, the ability to change the HTML tags from the structure panel, copy and clone classes, etc… Please check the video below to get an overview of all the new possibilities in Advanced Themer!
IMPROVE / FIX

New “structure panel” tab inside the builder tweaks options​

IMPROVE / FIX

New “class highlight” indicator in the structure panel​

IMPROVE / FIX

Tons of bug fixes​

IMPROVE /...

@JRGWxRxZ @stepkinz @Sudaaa @justaklboy
I update the resources that I have provided when I am available to do so. I am aware of when updates are released.
Out of all of the things that I do in my day, updating resources here, is not a top priority. If you would like more timely updates, feel free to purchase the resource and you can update here as well if I happen to be busy living my life...

Marzahn,

Sorry to bother you with updating, it was not my intention, just a reminder, because i know real life is a priority to all of us and that is normal.

Anyway thank you so much to have took time to update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock