• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites

Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites v2.5

No permission to download

Danius

Jun 24, 2022
Last edited:
Thank you, I will test right now
It gives me a critical error in \public\wp-includes\rewrite.php, I commented line 176 and gives me another one in line 217, commented too and it works, but those line are not of the plugin, so i don't know if its secure comment this lines, are wp core

It gives me a critical error in \public\wp-includes\rewrite.php, I commented line 176 and gives me another one in line 217, commented too and it works, but those line are not of the plugin, so i don't know if its secure comment this lines, are wp core

I don't have any errors. I updated the resource with untouched version. License is only needed for auto updates.

Reactions: Zeph
I don't have any errors. I updated the resource with untouched version. License is only needed for auto updates.
What version of PHP are you using? I just try the untouched one in a fresh install (No local) and the site crashed too

Looks like there is a incompatibility with ACF Pro, I deactivated ACF pro and it works perfect, maybe it's because it's included ACF free

Looks like there is a incompatibility with ACF Pro, I deactivated ACF pro and it works perfect, maybe it's because it's included ACF free

Hey everyone, just a quick update on what I've been working on today. I had quite a bit of support work to tackle, and it didn't leave as much time as I would've liked for further development.
There's one bug, in particular, that seems to show up for some users when both AT and ACF are installed on the server. Strangely enough, it doesn't impact all the stacks, making it a bit elusive. Fingers crossed that I can devote more time to it tomorrow, and even hopefully release a bug fix along with a few minor enhancements.

Reactions: Zeph and nikvkon
hi thaks for this one
Question; is this untouched or not?

Thanks for providing this Zeph. I'm going to test it tomorrow anyway, but it seems to get around using both ACF Pro and AT we just need to manually update it with ACF Pro?

Reactions: Zeph
marzeaned updated Advanced Themer for Bricks - Boost Your Bricks websites with a new update entry:

Advanced Themer for Bricks

v1.0.2 is released.
This release should fix several bugs:
  • ACF Critical error
  • Plain classes not deleting the classes correctly
  • Grid classes & imported classes weren’t updated correctly in the builder
  • "Disable borders and box-shadow" feature wasn't working correctly on v1.7.3
  • Plaster compatibility css fix for the color grid
  • The Delete image icon was not visible when the "Disable Pin on elements" feature was enabled
  • Minor improvements and fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock