• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Admin G-Suite Account Got Ban

aplusk777

Jun 11, 2020
Hey Guys,

I don't know how to say it. But just wanna inform you, on July 2020 I created a Giveaway G-Suite Accounts Thread, and turns out google now ban all accounts including your giveaway account. I have a theory, this is happen because Google rebranding G Suite into Google Workspace, many people got their account banned. They do check all their G-Suite Service accounts and found that we break their rules.

image.png

Here as you can see, my admin account got it too. There's no appeal for it and Google doesn't reply my email regarding this. When I get new G-Suite Account maybe I will make giveaway (again?), Thanks and Sorry for disappointing you guys!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sahilx16 and Hexor
Hey Guys,

I don't know how to say it. But just wanna inform you, on July 2020 I created a Giveaway G-Suite Accounts Thread, and turns out google now ban all accounts including your giveaway account

Here as you can see, my admin account got it too. There's no appeal for it and Google doesn't reply my email regarding this. When I get new G-Suite Account maybe I will make giveaway (again?), Thanks and Sorry for disappointing you guys!

I thought this will happen that is why I didn't uploaded more data, but anyways thanks for sharing. :D

OK . . . SINCE IT WAS A FREE GIVEAWAY THERE'S NO PROBLEM . . .

THOUGH I WILL TAKE A NOTE ON THIS FOR FUTURE RULESETS "GOOGLE G-GUITE ADMIN ACCOUNT (non-edu) CAN GET BANNED AND ALL CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS WILL BE AFFECTED OF IT AS WELL" . . .

@TassieNZ @ELLIO7 @medw1311 @patrocle @slvrsteele @tuton012 . . .
I've already got my doubts about this thread because of the upcoming changes to G suite that will only offer Unlimited Drive space on the $25/month Enterprise Account.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I thought this will happen that is why I didn't uploaded more data, but anyways thanks for sharing. :D

thanks for support :)

OK . . . SINCE IT WAS A FREE GIVEAWAY THERE'S NO PROBLEM . . .

THOUGH I WILL TAKE A NOTE ON THIS FOR FUTURE RULESETS "GOOGLE G-GUITE ADMIN ACCOUNT (non-edu) CAN GET BANNED AND ALL CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS WILL BE AFFECTED OF IT AS WELL" . . .

@TassieNZ @ELLIO7 @medw1311 @patrocle @slvrsteele @tuton012 . . .

My account is G Suite Education actually. Real Legit School Account. But they still got ban tho

What was the type of this G Suite / Google Workspace account?
Was this a non-educational account?
What were the reasons of banning account Google mentioned in any mail?
Share such informations to help anyone offering such giveaways.

What was the type of this G Suite / Google Workspace account?
Was this a non-educational account?
What were the reasons of banning account Google mentioned in any mail?
Share such informations to help anyone offering such giveaways.

G Suite Education. But on my giveaway account I attach tld of my country. They just mention I broke their rules

How many email accounts you were operating under this account?

10,115‬ Accounts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Bazooka and ayyaz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock