• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

anyone who can help me set up MightyTaxi - Flutter Online Taxi Booking Full Solution | User App | Admin Laravel Panel | Driver App

mosetireagan7

Dec 1, 2022
Hello Guys I was setting up MightyTaxi I've managed to set up the admin panel but when I try to link it with the app I get errors anyone who can help?

I can help you. But which version of the app are you using. And what version of flutter do you have?

Hello Im using 6.0 and flutter 3.7, although i did manage to set it up the only problem i have now, is with play store rejecting it due to the version of cardinal sdk used I have not been able to update the SDK any idea how i could upgrade it?

Did you download it from this forum. What encryption key did you use to download it? I want to download it and try out the version 6.0. I suspect your gradle file repositories.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock