• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Bulk Product Export not work,500 error occurs when i try to export products ,how to solve this problem

Hey @NizamUddin and @zakblack, I'm facing an issue while adding any image files in this 7.2.0 version, they change like this and show 404 error while checking the URL of image. Can you help?
Will be thankful for your help.
1684393465477.png

Hey @NizamUddin and @zakblack, I'm facing an issue while adding any image files in this 7.2.0 version, they change like this and show 404 error while checking the URL of image. Can you help?
Will be thankful for your help.
1684393465477.png
Please, make sure your uploaded folders (uploads, all) has given proper permission (755). The path of those folders is public/uploads/all

After updating on 7.2, I can’t add any products, I’m getting this error when I upload any product

Something went wrong!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we’re working on it. Error code: 500

ver 7.2.
hi, help me fix this
1. I can't create a seller package
2. The seller can't post the product for sale
Thanks alot
1684595989859.png

There was an error in the first update that the image did not appear, but the second last update corrected the error... You have to download the latest update

Is there a way when posting a blog or product to be able to select or upload images directly to the gallery. I tried to find out about this with summernote but with no success :(

Is there a way when posting a blog or product to be able to select or upload images directly to the gallery. I tried to find out about this with summernote but with no success :(
Please, make sure your uploaded folders (uploads, all) has given proper permission (755). The path of those folders is public/uploads/all

The media library is still in normal use, here I want to integrate the library into the editor. When creating a product or blog, clicking on upload picture will display the media library. Here you can select or upload media. I think that will be more convenient and more object-oriented for the user. Thank you for your reply

When a program becomes too big and has many details, it will be far away from its previous capabilities, and every new version will be accompanied by bugs and errors.
Unfortunately, this good program has also suffered from this pain

Hello dear friends please is there any one who guide me backdoor in this code please highlight me i want to remove them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock