• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS 0.85

No permission to download
Hey mate, are you sure there are no other remotely hosted resources, encoded links, call backs or iframes?
I'm always sceptical of these single file "null" posts. It is why I used to null so much before... 😱😅
Flipmode
bro it's not even been a month u have joined the community, it says 9th March 2023, so how many scripts have u nulled in these 33 days? well if it's effortless and not consuming time from your end, please support the community at least with something. A lot of null requests are pending, free to show your skills bro, best of luck, and if ur struck somewhere do lemme know, would try to help n guide u through. best of luck and welcome to the community bro.

Reactions: planet and amoneimm
tested but i cannot edite or delete any journal-entry just you can reset data all data reset

Bro, pnn solutions are scammers, all the modules full of bugs, no updates and full of virus N torgens, see even old modulea like
Staff loan, client load, single shop module are not working at all, I have so many clients who have brought scripts from him N are facing so many issues and once u install pnn modules, u would fave issues with ultimate foster modules, they have already mentioned, this is majorly due to clash in databas.
agree.

i use upos 5.1, after install i get error SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'accounting_account_types' already exists.
Are you using accounting module by PNN solution ? Or used before ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock