• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS 0.85

No permission to download
this module have many issues. specially auto mapping transections . i check on codecynon developers page. there many costumers complaint about . AutoMap.

this module have many issues. specially auto mapping transections . i check on codecynon developers page. there many costumers complaint about . AutoMap.
Auti mapping is yet to start.. The reviews u might have read were about pnn solutions.. The worst support company whi jave copied ultimate toaster ui.. And are spamming ppl .. Asking for money over emails also N then come.. They would never respond.. One of my client has brought 4 modules from him N non of them are working or supported by them.. Beware bro

Reactions: Abdimalik
Auti mapping is yet to start.. The reviews u might have read were about pnn solutions.. The worst support company whi jave copied ultimate toaster ui.. And are spamming ppl .. Asking for money over emails also N then come.. They would never respond.. One of my client has brought 4 modules from him N non of them are working or supported by them.. Beware bro
Can you get the pnn modules from your client? I can make it work and update properly. The modules are not nice, but, its a lot of work saved there. Start from scratch its to much work, better from a base

Can you get the pnn modules from your client? I can make it work and update properly. The modules are not nice, but, its a lot of work saved there. Start from scratch its to much work, better from a base
Bro, pnn solutions are scammers, all the modules full of bugs, no updates and full of virus N torgens, see even old modulea like
Staff loan, client load, single shop module are not working at all, I have so many clients who have brought scripts from him N are facing so many issues and once u install pnn modules, u would fave issues with ultimate foster modules, they have already mentioned, this is majorly due to clash in databas.

Reactions: Asheni21 and howard
Bro, pnn solutions are scammers, all the modules full of bugs, no updates and full of virus N torgens, see even old modulea like
Staff loan, client load, single shop module are not working at all, I have so many clients who have brought scripts from him N are facing so many issues and once u install pnn modules, u would fave issues with ultimate foster modules, they have already mentioned, this is majorly due to clash in databas.
I understand you have those guys, jaja. I'm a developer, and building from scratch or update/fix codes is my daily work. I don't really like ultimate pos either, but it was a base from which can start.
Imagine creating an erp from zero, years of hard work

Reactions: planet
I understand you have those guys, jaja. I'm a developer, and building from scratch or update/fix codes is my daily work. I don't really like ultimate pos either, but it was a base from which can start.
Imagine creating an erp from zero, years of hard work
Exactly, but atleast the devloper is supporting the code and replying the tickets N solving those, rather than scamming ppl projecting something he isn't able to deliver. That's the issue.. Try to understand the condition of users who have purchased the above mentioned modules, but now N from past 6 months non of them are working.. That's the main problem, now as a devloper, we have to develop from scratch.

Reactions: planet
from last year I wanted to buy the pos and the module but until today I always see problems that are not resolved by the developers.
I'm afraid later if I buy Saas and its module and there are problems the developer can't fix.

from last year I wanted to buy the pos and the module but until today I always see problems that are not resolved by the developers.
I'm afraid later if I buy Saas and its module and there are problems the developer can't fix.
True, if you are not a developer, isnt a good product. I'm talking of not only being a developer you must also think to spend months/years to reach a good product. Im working almost 4 years of hard work to get a good product

Exactly, but atleast the devloper is supporting the code and replying the tickets N solving those, rather than scamming ppl projecting something he isn't able to deliver. That's the issue.. Try to understand the condition of users who have purchased the above mentioned modules, but now N from past 6 months non of them are working.. That's the main problem, now as a devloper, we have to develop from scratch.
Yes man, im with you, if you pay and get a buggy and unsupported product, its to send a bomb to those guys.
I think its an issue from today, fosters and pnn thinks more of releasing products almost every day without quality, only speed to get more revenue

Yes man, im with you, if you pay and get a buggy and unsupported product, its to send a bomb to those guys.
I think its an issue from today, fosters and pnn thinks more of releasing products almost every day without quality, only speed to get more revenue
But in case of fosters they give support and also do product development.. But pnn just sells it N then ghost puts the buyers.. 0% support and 0% updates .. So it's always better to buy it from reliable ppl like fosters rather than wasting all ur money N funds.

Their are few other devs who sell addons of ultimate pos but they also support N do the future developments also.

• Love
Reactions: barrydevelopers
Ahhh, nop. I mentioned variations but in the UI that i shared but not in something like this.

i have problem if any devolper explan how to fix it
in account module i got this warining when i try open transactions
DataTables warning: table id=sell_table - Exception Message:

Action SellController@show not defined.

ooh just saw ur post thanks a lot for the efforts bro. even I had nulled the script. next time buzz me, would same one of ours energy and time.
Hey mate, are you sure there are no other remotely hosted resources, encoded links, call backs or iframes?
I'm always sceptical of these single file "null" posts. It is why I used to null so much before... 😱😅
Flipmode

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock