• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Learning Management System

Academy Learning Management System v6.7 Untouched

No permission to download
i have install the 5.14 vesrion. i want to add quiz and it's not working when added question with multiple choice. the option valeu it's not showing, how can i fix this ?

Cuplikan layar 2023-05-17 192944.jpg

Hi,
i have install the 5.14 vesrion. i want to add quiz and it's not working when added question with multiple choice. the option valeu it's not showing, how can i fix this ?

Cuplikan layar 2023-05-17 192944.jpg
Will you please let us know, what theme are you active for the script ? secondly, the addons you have installed ?

Version 5.15 – 16 May, 2023

- Course gift feature. Now users can gift multiple courses to another user's account.

- Multiple time attempts of quizzes. Administrators can now set a limit on the number of student attempts.

Reactions: zhong
Has anyone added the course by Youtube link yet?.
I tried copying the path from the URL but it didn't work.

Version 5.15 – 16 May, 2023

- Course gift feature. Now users can gift multiple courses to another user's account.

- Multiple time attempts of quizzes. Administrators can now set a limit on the number of student attempts.

I already uploaded v5.15 updated but I don't know why not still showing for upload... am I uploaded wrong way or might be in the wrong Category...? I uploaded PHP Scripts category

I would also love to update to the new version. But before that I need addon "Offline Payment v1.3". Because without it, it will fail when updating to the latest version

Reactions: Kukaaltai
First upload this files:
Then install the LMS system.

If the installation is ok, and the base system is working, download the addons uploaded.
Unzip the file... You will find some addons and 2 themes.
Go to the Addons in LMS system, and Install the addons... one by one
- Select the zipped addons,
- Do not use Purchase code
Are you have Academy Lms Course Content AI Generator Addon?

I don't know if you have this problem in the script it generates the same course twice and when I ask to record any data in the database it deletes everything

I don't know if you guys have this problem in the script it generates the same course twice and when I ask to record any data in the database it deletes everything. would it be because the purchase code is not active?

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 30
allow_url_fopen = Ativado
display_errors = Desativado
enable_dl = Desligado
file_uploads = Ativado
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 32M
post_max_size = 260M
sessão.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74"
upload_max_filesize = 256M
zlib.output_compression = Desativado

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock