• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
When ordering the user application, it appears like this in the store application, as if there were no requests, any solutions???
you need to edit your Business setting @adming panel .
order confirmation model make it store confirmation as it's delivery man confirmation by default

Can you implement a payment method from Brazil? I urgently need the PIX in version 2.0, and some customizations. I bought it at codecanyon!

Apparently it's a bug, they'll fix it in an upcoming update. They already solved it for me but there are a lot of files to change so we'd better wait.
Is there a bug with the apps ..
They don't show notification and don't event ask for permission, except the delivery app it asks for location only
Btw my phone is android 13

Is there a bug with the apps ..
They don't show notification and don't event ask for permission, except the delivery app it asks for location only
Btw my phone is android 13
I posted something about it.
search old threads

guys this file is empty can anyone upload it or
app/centrallogics/notification.php
i think it's the cause for no notification on the admin panel.

paytabs issue

i already add test api in paytabs but this is not working show misconfiguration or data is missing

can any one tell me how to solved this ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2k6ttc1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock