• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
There is issue with pop up notification of admin and vendor panel, both are not getting notification after update 2.0. Anyone have solutions

There is issue with pop up notification of admin and vendor panel, both are not getting notification after update 2.0. Anyone have solutions

It works perfectly.
Detail: 6ammart,stackfood etc... sdk has not been updated for android 13.

Android 13 blocks notifications. Check your phone app settings and see if notifications permission is blocked.

It works perfectly.
Detail: 6ammart,stackfood etc... sdk has not been updated for android 13.

Android 13 blocks notifications. Check your phone app settings and see if notifications permission is blocked.
Thanks, But you queries is related to app and phones, My issues is admin panel notifications, if new order is placed from customer app.

Hello, I would like to translate the date texts in the images I have attached to my own language. Although I edited the "timezone","locale" information in the config/app.php file in Laravel according to my country, I still see the English date texts. Pls help me

test by changing the language file in
\vendor\nesbot\carbon\src\Carbon\Lang\en.php

Hello guys, i have a challenge when i want to install the admin panel script, i am stack at stage 4, i keep getting this error. please help?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.41.53.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 10.41.53.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 38
For most of the source files that I've tried from CodeCanyon, the activation can be solved by modifying the routes if it can't be bypassed by modifying the license key or activation code field in the installation.

I wasn't able to check the source file from this thread at first because I don't have the requirement to view the password of the file. So I want to thank @ameypangaonkar for sharing the file that doesn't require a password to access it, because of it I was able to explore the system.

Here's what I found, I hope it'll also work for all of you.

Go to route > install.php and remove all the "->middleware('installation-check')" as it was the reason why step 2 routes to the verification of the system before going to step 3. Doing this will force the system to proceed to step 3 and other steps without verification.

1674897695942.png

You don't have to modify ActivationCheckMiddleware.php from App -> Http -> Middleware as what @Doxec stated. But still, I also want to thank you for trying to solve the error for us and for sharing this system.

P.S. If anyone has encountered an error with the installation process, reply down below and if I have spare time I might be able to check the error. As for my part, the installation process went smoothly and I was able to access and login to the admin panel.

1674898113930.png
Hello, i am one of the victims experiencing an error during installation process. please help?

when i create new user it just loading and nothing happen after 1 minute it stop loading like nothing happen and when click create account again found it already registed user android app

Does anyone know the reason why when the notification arrives in the user app or the delivery app, there is no sound? Why?

When ordering the user application, it appears like this in the store application, as if there were no requests, any solutions???

Attachments

• Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-02-24 a las 18.26.20.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-02-24 a las 18.26.20.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 38
  • error store.JPG
    error store.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 38
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock