• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZiscoERP - Powerful HR, Accounting, CRM System

ZiscoERP - Powerful HR, Accounting, CRM System v6.0.7

No permission to download
PLEASE is there any guide on running the update, because there's no documentation for it
It's very easy to upgrade. Kindly, extract the new version into your directory and go to the application folder then the config folder then edit the migration.php file.
I.e. ZiscoERP > application > config > migration.php open it, then edit line 14 $config['migration_enabled'] = false;
Change it to
$config['migration_enabled'] = true;
After that login to your backend and upgrade your database version once you are done go back to migration.php and change line 14 back to "false" i.e. $config['migration_enabled'] = false;

Reactions: Shivendra and Vanis
It's very easy to upgrade. Kindly, extract the new version into your directory and go to the application folder then the config folder then edit the migration.php file.
I.e. ZiscoERP > application > config > migration.php open it, then edit line 14 $config['migration_enabled'] = false;
Change it to
After that login to your backend and upgrade your database version once you are done go back to migration.php and change line 14 back to "false" i.e. $config['migration_enabled'] = false;
Please, don't forget to backup your files and database first before the upgrade.

Bro, Please Upload in General is not working, I tried using the file manager to upload documents, but it is still giving error 500 and more over salaries keep depreciating, even though the person's attendance is marked fully, I will really appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

Bro, Please Upload in General is not working, I tried using the file manager to upload documents, but it is still giving error 500 and more over salaries keep depreciating, even though the person's attendance is marked fully, I will really appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
Kindly, check your .htaccess file, PHP version, folders, and files permissions.

Last edited:
my version is 8.0, What is the required version, please per the documentation, 7.4 +

Last request, Please can you get the FRONT CMS and SHIFT MANAGEMENT

Last edited:
HI, i solved the gap in the migration. Took some as im a non-coder. I had to create 200 new php files for version migration.

1681760405157.png

After installation, you get the message to update your database. Before you enter the button, you have to upload the migration files to your map: Ziscoroot/application/migrations.

Download migrations.rar

My version is now 6.0.2 and working... Enjoy your upgrade. Please let me know if this worked.

1681760512347.png
It didn't work for me

It didn't work for me
Hello,
You don't need all this stress, just download the latest version from here extract it on your computer, then upload ZiscoERP.zip to your server and extract it.

Let's say you are using cPanel and your current site is inside /public_html folder
1. Upload ZiscoERP.zip into your File Manager i.e. /public_html
2. Right-click "ZiscoERP.zip" and click on "Extract" option
3. Go to /public_html/ZiscoERP folder and click on Select All option
4. Now move/copy all the contents inside /public_html/ZiscoERP to /public_html so that you can override your old files (Files Upgrade is completed @ this stage)

----------------------------
Before/After you upgrade your database you can confirm your ZiscoERP version inside migration.php line 70
File location: /public_html/application/config/migration.php
Line 70 (current version is 606): $config['migration_version'] = 606; // 6.0.6
-----------------------------

It's time to upgrade the ZiscoERP Database:

1. You need to edit the migration.php file first to enable database migration on line 30
2. Open /public_html/application/config/migration.php and click on edit
3. Once it's open go to line 14 and change the "false" to "true" i.e.

$config['migration_enabled'] = false;
TO

4. Save your settings
5. Go to your backend 6. Then click on the UPGRADE NOW button to upgrade your database.
Finished enjoy your site

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 048 - Screenshot by Lightshot - prnt.sc.png
    FireShot Capture 048 - Screenshot by Lightshot - prnt.sc.png
    324.8 KB · Views: 26
  • System Update.jpg
    System Update.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Shivendra
Hello,
You don't need all this stress, just download the latest version from here extract it on your computer, then upload ZiscoERP.zip to your server and extract it.

Let's say you are using cPanel and your current site is inside /public_html folder
1. Upload ZiscoERP.zip into your File Manager i.e. /public_html
2. Right-click "ZiscoERP.zip" and click on "Extract" option
3. Go to /public_html/ZiscoERP folder and click on Select All option
4. Now move/copy all the contents inside /public_html/ZiscoERP to /public_html so that you can override your old files (Files Upgrade is completed @ this stage)

----------------------------
Before/After you upgrade your database you can confirm your ZiscoERP version inside migration.php line 70
File location: /public_html/application/config/migration.php
Line 70 (current version is 606): $config['migration_version'] = 606; // 6.0.6
-----------------------------

It's time to upgrade the ZiscoERP Database:

1. You need to edit the migration.php file first to enable database migration on line 30
2. Open /public_html/application/config/migration.php and click on edit
3. Once it's open go to line 14 and change the "false" to "true" i.e.

$config['migration_enabled'] = false;
TO

4. Save your settings
5. Go to your backend 6. Then click on the UPGRADE NOW button to upgrade your database.
Finished enjoy your site
Your steps are correct, however in the migrations folder found in /application/migrations - the database upgrade files is missing some series after 400 and this was causing an error in migration. In the migration.php file, there is a place in the file where the migration default type is "sequential" and this means the migration is done sequentially. Now with the missing database upgrade files, the migration couldn't be done.

What i now did is download the complete migration files from the previous page(Page 7) if i'm correct and uploaded it to the application/migrations folder. After doing this i followed your database upgrade step and it worked. I even upgraded to version 6.0.6 by collecting the upgrade series from the new update here and added it to my migrations folder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock