• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status

YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status v1.27.0

No permission to download
yith woocommerce custom order status 1.5

Attachments

• yith woocommerce custom order status 1.5.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
The YITH plugins have now become all paid and expensive as prices. Before there was a subscription where you could download all plugins. Now there is no YITH subscription, so you have to buy the plugins individually, but they cost a lot. So either you find someone who decides to buy and then share the updates (which last 1 year and then you have to pay back). Or do as me ... I deleted this plugin and installed this one that works like YITH's, but it also works much better and is lighter.
I advise: https://babia.to/resources/woocommerce-order-status-manager.31/

Just a quick update to this, the one linked above is much better! I have rolled it out and I love it.

Thanks

Reactions: wizard80
Anyone have the last version? Thanks
The YITH plugins have now become all paid and expensive as prices. Before there was a subscription where you could download all plugins. Now there is no YITH subscription, so you have to buy the plugins individually, but they cost a lot. So either you find someone who decides to buy and then share the updates (which last 1 year and then you have to pay back). Or do as me ... I deleted this plugin and installed this one that works like YITH's, but it also works much better and is lighter.
I advise: https://babia.to/resources/woocommerce-order-status-manager.31/

NEWS: 1.5.0

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-custom-order-status-premium-1.5.0.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
The one posted by wizard80 is better than this one.
most of official plugins for woocoommerce is really worst. Woocommerce encourage the developer to sell their plugins on wooocommerce.com but most of them limited features or not compatible with other plugins. So YITH plugins is another world for environment woocommerce. So I prefer to use YITH plugins for my needs

most of official plugins for woocoommerce is really worst. Woocommerce encourage the developer to sell their plugins on wooocommerce.com but most of them limited features or not compatible with other plugins. So YITH plugins is another world for environment woocommerce. So I prefer to use YITH plugins for my needs

ok no problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock