• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Booking

YITH WooCommerce Booking v5.9.0

No permission to download
I paid €250,00/year for this plugin but is very expensive and I have to pay every year for new updates! It's crazy!
If other Babiato users pay a part (for example: €250/10=€25 each), I pay my part and I can reactivate the plugin and share It with you.

I paid €250,00/year for this plugin but is very expensive and I have to pay every year for new updates! It's crazy!
If other Babiato users pay a part (for example: €250/10=€25 each), I pay my part and I can reactivate the plugin and share It with you.

There is a section for this inside "Community" called "Group Buy". You should Post there and try:

1643578670939.png

Reactions: ajejebrazorf
Hi queued1975, although only a new kid on the block, I'd be interested in starting co-op and donating to the up keep of this plugin and possibly a couple of others from yith.
Let me know it goes. (y)

Reactions: queued1975
Hey guys, thought i'd share some findings, in case anyone else is looking to use these x2 plugins together.

I've just spent most of today trying to solve an issue on the "YITH Bookings Dashboard Screen", in this version of the booking plugin, that was not letting access anything using the mouse & keyboard past the 1st column on the left of created bookings :unsure:

I thought it was introduced by this plugin, but from what I can see it wasn't this plugin , so I've deleted my previous post on this issue.

I think I've found 1 of the culprits.. It seems to be this plugin "Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin".
I have gone through the last x3 previous versions of this plugin , and the resoult is the same, I end up with the same issue every time.

I went though every one of the plugins I have 1x1, disabling & enabling, and it does it every time I activate this plug only.

Could I ask if anyone else has had this issue, and if you have found any alternative solutions to having both plugins active.

Thank in advance.

Reactions: queued1975
you can just upload/attach it here.
But make sure your username isn't close enough to what you used on yithemes website to give you away.

Hello,

Check the file yith-woocommerce-booking-premium-4.0.3. @Babak please take a look when you have time.
PS. The file is not nulled.

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-booking-premium-4.0.3.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 114
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock