• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH Multi-Currency Switcher

I have this plugin but I didn't know I have permission to upload here?

I own this plugin too and posted it as a resource a few months ago, but looks like the post was never approved for whatever reason.

• Wow
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Hello Here Is YITH Multi Currency Switcher for WooCommerce v_1.30.0

Attachments

• yith-multi-currency-switcher-for-woocommerce.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: corimba7
Can you help with a license key?

Automatic rates won't work without one

Hello @jebuboy ,

Please Unistall all YITH Plugins and Intsall and Activate this YITH Core Plugin before Installing other YITH plugins.

On my side Auto Currency Rates Work Perfect.

Thank You!

Attachments

• yith-framework.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Hello @jebuboy ,

Please Unistall all YITH Plugins and Intsall and Activate this YITH Core Plugin before Installing other YITH plugins.

On my side Auto Currency Rates Work Perfect.

Thank You!
It doesn´t work . Please, Nulled for yith multi currency?

It doesn´t work . Please, Nulled for yith multi currency?
Everything is working you can use any untouch or nulled YITH plugin/theme with below method.

INSTRUCTIONS:
- deactivate any active yith plugins/themes (necessary)
- install yith-framework.zip and activate (necessary)
- install and activate your yith plugins
- You should now get a Registration page, or go to YITH -> License Activation menu in dashboard
- activate licenses with any email and key in this format 12479bf9-e449-bb6a-8152-2016155c19f7
- the yith-framework only needs to be installed ONCE. After that other YITH Plugins can just be added, activated and registered

NOTE: If you have our original Framework installed, please update to the newest included one.

Attachments

• yith-framework-4.5.4.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Everything is working you can use any untouch or nulled YITH plugin/theme with below method.

INSTRUCTIONS:
- deactivate any active yith plugins/themes (necessary)
- install yith-framework.zip and activate (necessary)
- install and activate your yith plugins
- You should now get a Registration page, or go to YITH -> License Activation menu in dashboard
- activate licenses with any email and key in this format 12479bf9-e449-bb6a-8152-2016155c19f7
- the yith-framework only needs to be installed ONCE. After that other YITH Plugins can just be added, activated and registered

NOTE: If you have our original Framework installed, please update to the newest included one.
Sorry, I followed your steps again, because I had done it before and it doesn't work. The license is not activated.

Sorry, I followed your steps again, because I had done it before and it doesn't work. The license is not activated.

Then I don't know why its not work on your side. If you need help then dm me your details i will help you on this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock