• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
I am working on this YetiSahre interface similar to MediaFire, I will share it soon, for a small cost (only 2$)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: SCulatER
Hey guys any guide how to remove the footer Yetishare File Storage Script created by MFScripts from the script

thank you in advance

Find it if anyone need it can be fund
V4
PHP:
/themes/flow/templates/partial/_footer.inc.php
V5
PHP:
/themes/spirit/views/partial/layout.html.twig

Last edited:

@Babak please share clean file
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! One virus found. Delete everything. You were compromised. Next you will lose your credit cards and the moon will fall.

On the other hand: you should carefully read rule 21 and rule 17 from our terms and rules. You might get a new insight regarding the world you live in.

Did you even bother to search with google what's with that flag?
To explain (spoon-feed you):
the virus you have found it's called "Adminer Database Manager (PUA)" from an obscure scanner that marks more than 90% of everything as virused.
Why is that present? Probably because the script have this "Database Browser" in Site Configuration -> Tools

Bottom line and my sincerely suggestion for you: throw away your computer/laptop or whatever in the first river you find and start doing something else, dancing for example. Tech/programming/internet world is not suitable for you.

Wasn't OBVIOUSLY written right under "Script License Key" ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock