• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin

OMG 👀 @radumcristian Thanks for posting! I've wanted to try this for ages, hopefully we can use it without a license. Let's see... 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

OMG 👀 @radumcristian Thanks for posting! I've wanted to try this for ages, hopefully we can use it without a license. Let's see... 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
guys, I must tell you one thing to avoid doing the same mistake as I did, pay close attention at User synching . my XF to WP user import resulted in all my XenForo users being forced to reset their passwords on XenForo, so far in their documentations i havent found any reference about this but in their support forums theres plenty of complaints about this aspect. please be careful

• Wow
Reactions: sayri88 and blow
Thanks a lot @radumcristian

You should post it to the site as a Resource, makes it easyer for updates bro...

Link:
Add new Resource - Wordpress - Other plugins
Sorry sir but im not that familiar with this website, please feel free to add them as resources as im mostly checking things i need and if i can share anything i have available, i am happy to do so as i also got plenty of help from this forum's resources. best regards

Reactions: blow and Kamily
Reactions: blow
Sorry sir but im not that familiar with this website, please feel free to add them as resources as im mostly checking things i need and if i can share anything i have available, i am happy to do so as i also got plenty of help from this forum's resources. best regards

XFtoWP 1.5.0.3​

Released: February 8, 2023

• Simplifies the after login action sent to wp_login

• When a user logs in from WP, the plugin will look for a forum user with a matching email and sync the accounts. If no forum account is found, a new XF user will be created. To enable this, go to WP admin > XF > User syncing > Redirect after login

XFtoWP WP plugin, clean as I bought it earlier.

You say you brought it, then add it as a resource and not just add to an old request from 2020.

Adding it as a resource gives you a resource on your own account and would help and improve your account as it is two years old and your figures are very, very low.

Giving this it's own thread will be much more appropriate as members will be able to find it much easier and as resource owner, you would be in control of the thread and able to upload any new releases when they come out.

Reactions: Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock