• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[XenGenTr] Style V8 - 8. Nesil tema Nulled

[XenGenTr] Style V8 - 8. Nesil tema Nulled 2.0.4

No permission to download
Posting resources requirement is not a good option to download a file. Users may post resources from unreliable websites as there is no trace. Which can harm other users' websites. if you do not want to share then keep it yourself.

Posting resources requirement is not a good option to download a file. Users may post resources from unreliable websites as there is no trace. Which can harm other users' websites. if you do not want to share then keep it yourself.
thanks anyway but i think the resource requirement is not a good idea
resources need to be approval by the admin before public, you don't need to worry.

why do I have to worry? this will not prevent me from living or sleeping only me personally I have no resources but I share something else and I contribute otherwise only I find it not cool to require resources for some I don't give a damn because I I have no other way to find it elsewhere.
yes! you are the best. no one can stop you.

Reactions: byburn
resources need to be approval by the admin before public, you don't need to worry.
So you want to increase the burden for the admin unnecessarily just because of a file. which is downloaded from a third website.

Reactions: jereve
So you want to increase the burden for the admin unnecessarily just because of a file. which is downloaded from a third website.
They have been running this great forum for many years, admin have come up with many solutions for anti-spam, you are sitting there and waiting for others to share the resource for free :))) funny

They have been running this great forum for many years, admin have come up with many solutions for anti-spam, you are sitting there and waiting for others to share the resource for free :))) funny
It's better to do nothing rather than spam the forum with useless resources which no one want to download.

It's better to do nothing rather than spam the forum with useless resources which no one want to download.
I agree resource in this thread, it's useless. however it makes sense to me to limit resources when downloading valuable resource

I agree resource in this thread, it's useless. however it makes sense to me to limit resources when downloading valuable resource
Trust me you can't run a business with this mentality. Do you want to win the argument. here it is you are the winner.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock