• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1 Released | XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1 Released null

dangvanbac

Sep 26, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam

XenForo 2.2.10 Released​

XenForo 2.2.10 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

This version contains a fix for an issue whereby outgoing requests from the server running XenForo could be tricked into accessing web-accessible resources on the local network. The scope to exploit this issue is limited within the core and first-party add-ons.

2.2.10 will be one of the last releases of the 2.2.x series before we move 2.3.0 to beta, but we do have a handful of things coming late to 2.2.x before that happens, including some enhanced cookie consent features to comply with the ever-evolving field of privacy legislation, and some enhanced performance-boosting functionality for Entities and Finders for developers. More details on those soon.

Of course, 2.2 will continue to be supported and maintenance releases will be made periodically throughout the 2.3.0 beta process and as always we will issue patches and fixes for any critical issues in 2.2 even after 2.3 becomes our primary, supported version.

If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically. For self-hosted customers, read on...

Some of the changes in XF 2.2.10 include:

• Require values for old/new changelog values
  • Properly handle null values within the Arr::stringToArray() function
  • Remove extraneous space when generating a one-time password URL
  • Support rebuilding daily stats from the command line
  • Add additional indexes for the active and expired user upgrade tables
  • Remove superfluous code setting aria-label for tooltips
  • Add lazy loading attribute to resource icons
  • Pass an index hint when performing certain IP lookups

The following public templates have had changes:

• core_block.less
  • poll_create
  • poll_edit
  • poll_macros
  • tag_macros
  • widget_forum_statistics
Where necessary, the merge system within the "outdated templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.

As always, new releases of XenForo are free to download for all customers with active licenses. You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.

Current requirements​

Please note that XenForo 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.

The following are minimum requirements:

• PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 8.0 recommended)
  • MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
  • All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
  • Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.

XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1 Released​

Shortly after we released XenForo 2.2.10 we became aware of a number of minor issues that may have affected a number of customers.

Therefore, today, we have released XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1 to rectify these issues.

You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.

XenForo Cloud customers who are running XF 2.2.10 will remain on XF 2.2.10 but the fixes have already been applied automatically.

Attachments

• xenforo_2.2.10-Patch-1_upgrade_NULL.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 168
  • xenforo_2.2.10-Patch-1_full_NULL.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 318
I don't see an answer in babiato.

But this is an answer that I search on Google.

extra_copyright
PHP:
<div class="custom-copyright">
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd
</div>

extra.less
PHP:
/* Copyright */
.p-footer-copyright{font-size: 0px;}
.custom-copyright{font-size: 11px;}

I don't see an answer in babiato.

But this is an answer that I search on Google.

extra_copyright
PHP:
<div class="custom-copyright">
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd
</div>

extra.less
PHP:
/* Copyright */
.p-footer-copyright{font-size: 0px;}
.custom-copyright{font-size: 11px;}
Congratulations, you have found the answer to your question. :)

Still have branding copyright at bottom. Please help remove it.

Thanks!!!
Chek this :)
1. Go to your Appearance->Styles->YourTheme and search PAGE_CONTAINER
2. Search line 654 or find this code :

Code:
<xf:if contentcheck="true"> <div class="p-footer-copyright"> <xf:contentcheck> <xf:copyright /> {{ phrase('extra_copyright') }} </xf:contentcheck> </div> </xf:if>
163419223a1a3.jpg

3. Remove and place this code :
Code:
Code:
<div class="p-footer-copyright">
<center><b>I Love Babiato 2022</b></center>
</div>

4. and then click save and exit

I have another version of this (the null by DGT) and it has more things removed (related to removing upgrade references, links to the xenforo.com site, etc) - is that the sort of thing that I should share here or is it better to only post original works here? I didn't do the mod I found it and compared the sources to see the differences.

2.2.11 is out. does anyone have this and nulled yet?

You need update only 1 file, not need nulled. You can download free from there:

You need update only 1 file, not need nulled. You can download free from there:

Yeh, I tried that, but it doesn't upgrade the forum version itself only 1 file and then you get file discrepancies because it's not the original file.

It's fine though it's been released on here so all is well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock